[CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cucci0, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cucci0

[REMOVED]

2. Offline

PapiDimmi

I'd recommend these two:
    ChestRegen (1.7.10) [DOWNLOAD]
    TreasureChest (1.6.2) [DOWNLOAD]
    ChestRestock (1.6.2) [DOWNLOAD]

Actually, do not use ChestRestock. It did not work for me.
    ChestRegen is amazing! You should try that. The only downside is that it deletes lores, but it's still a great plugin.

EDIT: Added TreasureChest. You should try that one. It's outdated, but it might just work! And I think it supports lores, but I haven't tried it yet.

3. Offline

cucci0

Ok, i'll wait PapiDimmi

PapiDimmi But he wants it to be random, not like this! ChestRegen restocks it with the items that put in!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  4. Offline

PapiDimmi

What will you wait for? Your friend to respond?
    Read my edit.

ChestRegen and TreasureChest supports random loot!

5. Offline

cucci0

Not that plugin, i've tried it along time ago and it isn't what i am searching for! PapiDimmi

6. Offline

PapiDimmi

Well, they do support random loot, per player loot and infinite loot that regenerates over time. As well as some other features.

I am not sure what you and your friend really need when those three plugins aren't good enough for you.

7. Offline

cucci0

8. Offline

PapiDimmi

cucci0 Alright! Let me know if it works or doesn't work for you! Hope it works. :)

9. Offline

cucci0

PapiDimmi do you know where to find people that can make texturepacks for me? I know this is of-topic!

10. Offline

PapiDimmi

Err, no I do not. You'd have to ask around on PlanetMinecraft or MinecraftForums. Or just look around Google to find people that makes Texture Packs for you.

Or you can just try to make your own Texture Pack. (or Resource Pack as it's called now)

By the way, it is spelled "off-topic" or "offtopic."

11. Offline

cucci0

Oh, i'm from sweden and i didn't know xD
    It's easier to type texturepack...
    I'll take a look at Planet Minecraft! PapiDimmi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.