Plugin Request Clock

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by THEBIGSEB, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

THEBIGSEB

Hello people,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugin category:
    Fun

Suggested name: ShowClock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want: I wan't to be able to see what time it is on the top of the screen. SpoutCraft have it but it doesnt work on 1.8 spigot.

-And maybe add a config:
    NoShowClock in world:[]

Ideas for commands: /showclock toggle

Ideas for permissions: Showclock.see (Able or not to see time on the top of the screen)

When I'd like it by: Soon as possible.

Thank you for reading this thread!

I hope its possible. if we can add STATS BOX on the side of the screen.. maybe we can add Clock on the top of the screen (6:18pm or 12300 ticks )

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. Offline

THEBIGSEB

3. Offline

terturl890

So like a boss bar type thing? Or do you mean like it constantly displays text on the top of the screen kinda like the Title command but just higher?

4. Offline

THEBIGSEB

@terturl890 Text on top of the screen, but a Boss bar would be cool to.

The TIME must stay on top of the screen avery time ( 6:34pm ) "in game time"

5. Offline

terturl890

Ok so like if I made a boss bar that would have health 12 AM to 11:59 PM you would be satisfied? So the boss bar would gain health when time ticks?

6. Offline

THEBIGSEB

@terturl890,
    I prefer text on top of the screen but if its impossible... yes a Boss Bar it Ok!

-Don't make the heal bar gain heal plz
    -And i would love to have time in the middle of the BossBar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.