Plugin Help ClearLag

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by nickstar123, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nickstar123

Ok I just got The ClearLag 1.5.2 plugin (I have the right one)

But everytime I do /lagg clear is glitches up and when I drop something it disappears.
    It also doesn't auto lag clear no more.

AND WHEN I Don't do anything it still does this I have to keep redownloading it for a 15 Minute Fix Can yall help me? I'm kinda still a noob at Running a server I use mcprohosting...

2. Offline

Halmerson

@nickstar123
    Did you check in the config about the auto lagg clear?
    Also, using the /lagg clear command, removes all ground entities (items you've thrown on the ground)

3. Offline

Binner_Done

The auto lagg clear will be a problem with your config I think. Can we get a pastebin of your config please? I will fix it for you

This is the config for the ClearLagg plugin
    Code:
    #Auto-removal options
    # -- warnings works like this; time = the time warning should be given, msg = warning message at that time
    # -- NOTE: The below 'remove' section applies to this remover!
    # -- NOTE: Putting the interval to low will cause issues!
    auto-removal:
      broadcast-message: '&6[ClearLag] &aRemoved +RemoveAmount Entities!'
      broadcast-warning: true
      enable-scheduler: true
      autoremoval-interval: 234
      warnings: #You can have thousands of warnings! Put the time they should be executed, and the message (FOLLOW FORMAT!!)
            - time:2 msg:&4[ClearLag] &cWarning Ground items will be removed in &7+remaining &cseconds!
            - time:4 msg:&4[ClearLag] &cWarning Ground items will be removed in &7+remaining &cseconds!
            - time:6 msg:&4[ClearLag] &cWarning Ground items will be removed in &7+remaining &cseconds!
    Does this part of your config look like this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  4. Offline

nickstar123

Sorta ...... It does n't have the Warnings: #"YOU CAN HAVE THOUSANDS OF WARNINGS! p UT THE TIME Be executed." But other then that yeah its fine. I honestly think this problem will never be fixed :( and I think im the only one with it..

5. Offline

Boomer

Then the problem is not with that plugin, but with a combination of plugins you have, or, specific ERRORS during startup or gameplay that indicate that something is WRONG with the plugin ("But it works, I can do x!" does not mean it works right, clearly)

You might be best off by www.pastebin.com a fresh logs/latest.log file immediately after a server restart (not /reload) to check for other plugins, versions, conflicting possibilities, other plugins with errors, and even dependancy issues...

Sometimes the cause of a neck pain is a sore foot, so too can an error in a chest-crate plugin be the cause of something in a totally unrelated other plugin not working right...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.