Clear inventory and teleport to spawn on disconnect

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 45zeldafan, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Offline

45zeldafan

Plugin category: Admin Tools Anti-Griefing Tools General Teleportation World Editing and Management General

Suggested name: SpawnQuit

Why I want this: I am using a plugin on my server to prevent players from going on accounts that arn't theirs. The only problem is that, on my server, I have HungerGames and PaintBall. Players have been disconnecting in the Hunger Games and Paint Ball arenas and when they log back in and use /login [password], they will be in the arena without being in the actual game. This is a problem because players can then grief the arenas, or attack other players who are supposed to be in the game, or worse, use /spawn in the arena to take their stuff when logging out in the arena, and bring it to spawn and use it in my PvP Arena at spawn meant for no armor PvPing.

What I want:
    I would like the plugin to automatically clear players inventories and teleport them to spawn automatically when a player quits. If possible, please make a bypass permission also so that certain groups don't get automatically teleported to spawn or their inventories cleared. I use AuthMe plugin for the registering/logging in process. Please make permissions compatible with PermissionsEx. I need the plugin to teleport players to my EssentialsSpawn spawn

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: SpawnQuit.bypass - Bypass the teleport to spawn and inventory clears (Default OP)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

Also, please do not suggest PlayerWipe plugin if there is something similar to this, as I have tested it and it does not work. If you know a plugin that does what is above, please leave a link in a comment and I will check it out! Thanks :D

2. Offline

Compressions

I'll try to make this.

3. Offline

45zeldafan

Ok thanks! Also, do you possibly know when it will be done if you can make it? Lastly, can you make it teleport people to spawn on join event as well as quit event as some players havn't logged on still from their last log out. Thanks! :D

4. Offline

Compressions

45zeldafan I'm doing both inventory clear and teleportation on their join event. Do you run Essentials?

5. Offline

45zeldafan

Yes I do run Essentials. Here is a list of all plugins I am using for my server:

• Essentials
    • EssentialsChat
    • EssentialsSpawn
    • PermissionsEx
    • AuthMe
    • CCLogger
    • ColourMotd
    • Citizens
    • EnjinMinecraftPlugin
    • PwnFilter
    • SpamGaurd
    • SurvivalGames
    • UltraBans - Liteweight version
    • Vault
    • WorldGaurd
    • WorldEdit

6. Offline

Compressions

45zeldafan Done! By the way, you do not have permission to distribute this plugin. Cheers and good luck! Tell me your server's IP; I'd love to check it out! :)

7. Offline

45zeldafan

Great! Did you also make a permission like SpawnQuit.bypass? I would greatly appreciate if you could make that if you have not made that yet! Lastly, would you like a position of staff on my server? Like Developer with Moderator commands? If so, join 76.168.118.211! Thanks so much!

8. Offline

MNSweet

Compressions
    Can I have access to this plugin. I run a mini games server where non-players should never have inventory and starting at spawn on join would greatly help.

9. Offline

Compressions

MNSweet likes this.