Clash Of Clans plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by JabaJamesHD, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JabaJamesHD

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: ClashOfClans

What I want: I'd like to see is a plugin like sky block, so you join the server at a spawn place etc... Then you type a command and you get tped to you're land where you will spawn with a book telling you how to play. You can then type /shop to access the shop to buy defences, storages etc.. We also need a npc which is a builder and when you buy something like a defence you will be given a egg to which you can place it where you want the defence to go then the builder will walk up to it and start building it. There will be a fence around the thing he is building telling how long left there is. Also we will need troops for raiding these will be the troops.
    Barbarian= Zombie w/ Golden Hat
    Archer= Skeleton w/ Purple Hat
    Goblin= Zombie w/ No Hats
    Giant= Iron Golem
    WallBreaker= Creeper
    Ballon= Ghast
    Wizard= Witch
    Healer= Blaze (Thinking still)
    Dragon= Dragon
    P.E.K.A= Skeleton w/ Blue Armour
    When you train a troop in the barracks the barracks will make the egg type of the troop which then you can type /raid to which it will tp you to another player base which you are above it on glass and if you want to attack it you click this button. You will then be tped down to the base which you can then place you're troops using the eggs. The troops will hit the buildings and defences and start to break them.

Ideas for commands: /start - Start you're village, /new - To have a new village, /shop - Opens up the shop where you buy the defences etc.. /raid

Ideas for permissions: No clue make them up if you want

When I'd like it by: Whenever

I need someone who plays clash of clans so they know what I am talking about and add more ideas if you have any

2. Offline

Monkeyboystein

Im gonna try this.

Possible but complex.

3. Offline

Xizia

4. Offline

super292

Monkeyboystein If you need help, I can provide some assistance and some Ideas to help this get a long quicker and easier :)

5. Offline

Monkeyboystein

The thing is... this would be a huge plugin, and i will do it i need to figure out how to paste schematics to a locatino first...
    grazie,
    ciao

Anther issue is all these mobs will have to have custom apis

6. Offline

jordanzilla02

First of all this would require client modifications and I am pretty sure Supercell's permission too.

7. Offline

bobacadodl

Erm, it wouldn't require either of those two. Just avoid calling it "Clash of clans", or any other related trademarks

8. Im gonna do that

9. Offline

JabaJamesHD

Well anyone that could help me would be amazing, I know it will take a long time but I think its worth the wait. Maybe someone could help put a team of debs together?

10. Offline

d3v1n302418

I'm willing to join this team? You guys wanna work something out? We could call it Craft of Clans?

11. Offline

JabaJamesHD

Yes sounds good.

bump.

12. Offline

AlexMate45

Im in too! Founder of idea tho * Would like to create a crew as james said.

13. Offline

Necrodoom

Since you decided to make a "crew", moved to WIP plugins.

14. Offline

Goblom

This post is most likely better suited for the Bukkit Plugin Requests section.

15. Offline

jimbo8

16. Offline

Robotik

I needs dis :eek:

I spent ages looking for one, I'm not a very good Dev, I mostly code small things :(

17. Offline

jettco

I could help out with this as well if needed

18. Offline

Mathias Eklund

Isn't this in the wrong section?

19. Offline

Jade

Moved to a more appropriate section.

20. Offline

Captain Dory

Just saying- You can't just change a word in the name to a minecraft related word, for eg- Craft of clans, Clash of blocks and call that a finished name.

21. Offline

d3v1n302418

Captain Dory Uhm, a lot of successful plugins do this... (Super Craft Bros, Super Smash Mobs, CraftZ, MineZ). Considering how popular those are, I think it'd be acceptable. Don't you?

ZodiacTheories likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.