Plugin Help Clans plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

If there is any clans plugin up to date (NOT simpleclans) ill give those a try.

Name: Clans

Commands:
    /clan create <name>(Color codes and magic only on permission) *Chars like | > < % # etc are not allowed*
    /clan disband/delete(Leader only)
    /clan kick/mute <player>(either kicks the user from the clan or mutes them from talking in the clan)
    -Note: Mute is optional but if able might still be awesome :))
    /clan top10(Shows a top10 clan scoreboard(based on K/D ratio) in your chat, also handy to then use with holoscoreboards)
    /clan stats(Shows the stats for your team, its kills, its deaths, its rank on the global clan)
    *OPTIONAL*/clan top10rival(Shows a list of top 10(based on K/D ratio) clans and their rivals.)
    *OPTIONAL*/clan top10ally(Same as above but the allys of a clan showing max 3 names)
    /clan tk on/off(Short for TeamKill, put it on to allow team members to fight each other, off to disallow).*default off*
    *OPTIONAL* /clan request verify(This works only every 24 hours to notify that a clan still needs to be verified)
    *OPTIONAL*/clan request join <clan name>(Allows for a user to request joinage to a clan, when done 1s cant be done again)
    *OPTIONAL*/clan request list(Leader only command, perm node falls under clan.maintain, to check who wanted to join)
    *OPTIONAL* /clan toparena(Shows a top 10 for the wins in a arena)*Read bottom to understand more.*

Admin permissions/commands:
    /Aclan verify <name> Perm: aclan.clans.verify(This is so that no curse words pass through)
    /Aclan remove <name> perm aclan.clans.remove(This removes/disbands a clan completely)
    /Aclan reset <name> Perm aclan.clans.reset(This resets the K/D ratio for a clan and puts their rank at the bottom)
    /Aclan list(Shows a list, paged if needed, for all clans that need verification) *on join someone with the perm aclan.clans.verify will get notified if there are clans that need to be verified.*
    /Aclan arena <name> Perm: aclan.clans.arena(This is explained at the bottom of the page)
    /Aclan arenateam <1-2> Perm: aclan.clans.arena(Check at bottom)
    /Aclan stats <clan name> Perm aclan.clans.check(To check for a clans stats)

Clan ranks:
    Now this depends on the dev what he or she is willing to do, either add a command

Code:
    Example of a scoreboard for /clan stats:
    Clan kills: 100
    Clan Deaths: 53
    Global clan rank: 34
    Arena Rank: None*if they havent fought or won in the arena yet*
    Arena Wins/loss: None*if they havent fought or won in the arena yet, otherwise its Arena Wins/Losses: 10/4
    Permissions:
    - Clan.Create
    - Clan.maintain(Basicly takes care of all leader related features like invite/kick/mute clan members, and disband the clan Also allows them Teamkill on/off and several other things explained below)*Might be done from within the plugin not sure there*
    - Clan.color
    - Clan.magic(&k etc.)
    - clan.stats

Dependencies: 1.8.3+(can be under but thats own choice), Worldguard(region defined pvp)

I'm looking for a clans plugin(i know there are MANY) that excist but most are out of date have tooo many bugs or like simpleclans not even a command :confused:) not kidding there..

Basics:

Im building a region defined pvp area on my prison server(aswell for survival soon) but i wanted a clan for it,

A person with the permission clan.create will be able to create a clan, any color code can be used or may be used 0-9 and &f a and d but not &k u n and that magic stuff. so if they try to do /clan create &8MyClan it will work if they try &7&k|||&8MyClan&7&k||| it will not allow it unless permission is given.

I use essentialschat to run all of my chats and pex to run all permissions, it doesnt need to be put to work only with those but would be nice to have atleast those to work :)

Im making a region via worldguard to allow pvp only at a certain location, but what would be nice is a way for clans to battle it out or friends to work together without accidently killing each other.(unless turned on)

Any clan created will not fully enter the chat untill an admin or someone with the aclan.clans.verify node has verified that the name used has been set to legal.

If i do /clan create Myclan it would for example only show My**** till an admin has verified it or not show the clan at all till an admin has done it.

There is no home base so no /clan home is required. I came up with this before looking at other clan plugins out there, with regional pvp in mind, not factions or global world pvp.

OPTIONAL REQUESTS:

• /clan top10ally
    • /clan top10rival
    • /clan request verify
    • Few others..
    Example for top10ally and rival:

Code:
    Top 10 clans + rivals:
    Clans:                  Rivals:

Clanname           Rival1>Rival2>Rival3
    clanname2         Rival1
    clanname3        none
    clanname4        Rival1>Rival2

Same goes for Allys
    Additional But Optional:
    • /Clan challenge <clan name> <arena>*Challenges another clan* Perm: clan.maintain
    • /Clan Challenge accept/deny *accepts or denys a request for battle* Perm: clan.maintain
    • /clan challenge list *Lists all possible arena's to battle in made by an admin*
    • What the challenge list does is show arenas for clans to fight in(if they are free) An admin defines arenas with /aclan arena <name of the arena>. There is no protection via the plugin since it will run on world guard to protect it from people breaking blocks, and the pvp portion of it) The admin will set 2 team spawn points 1 clan each. Where when challenged and accepted they will spawn in that arena. The admin does this via /Aclan arenateam 1 or /Aclan arenateam 2 set those points instead of 100 of them.
    • The winning clan will gain 1 point towards their arena wins which will show up with /clan stats I hope i was clear on what i ment, Optional stuff are not a must but certainly i think a cool feature to see. Again, if there is such a plugin that does the none optional stuff i'd gladly use that instead and i know about Simpleclans but that 1 i tried, it loaded a config but on /help simpleclans it had zero commands, also its said it has alot of bugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.