Solved Citizens, Sentry and Disguise craft don't work?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jon_r12, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jon_r12

Hello,
    I have another problem and this time when I do /pl I see that Citizens and Sentry are in red and I cannot do any commands, when I do them it only says unknown command. I have installed them both on my plugin folder. But disguisecraft does not show up at all on /pl. It didnt create a folder in the plugins folder either. I have a 1.7.9 Minecraft premium bukkit server. So its online not offline.
    Any help? Does craftbukkit 1.7.9 support these plugins is that the problem?

*Edit I also have installed protocol plugin for disguisecraft I even tried the 1.7.2 craftbukkit. Same result. Also Sentry doe not have a folder of it on the plugin folder too.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
  2. Offline

Alster551

It worked fine for me on 1.7.2

3. Offline

JaguarJo

Please post your server's startup log. You can usually figure out why a plugin isn't loading by looking at the messages in the log.

4. Offline

jon_r12

5. Offline

JaguarJo

Code:
    [20:26:24 ERROR]: [Citizens] v2.0.11-SNAPSHOT (build 1098) is not compatible with Minecraft v1.7.9 - try upgrading or downgrading Citizens. Disabling.
    Looks like Citizens needs updated.

Code:
    [20:26:24 INFO]: [Sentry] Enabling Sentry v1.8.0
    [20:26:24 ERROR]: [Sentry] Citizens 2.0 not found or not enabled
    [20:26:24 INFO]: [Sentry] Disabling Sentry v1.8.0
    Sentry won't work without Citizens.

Code:
    [20:26:19 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/DisguiseCraft.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_6_R3/Packet
    Looks like you've got an incompatible version of DisguiseCraft too. This one is for 1.6.4 servers.

6. Offline

cnniillaa

7. Offline

jon_r12

Thanks JaguarJo for the help! cnniillaa so where can I get the 1.7.2 files? Do you know or will they be posted somewhere or they have yet to be made?

8. Offline

cnniillaa

I will look :)

9. Offline

jon_r12

cnniillaa don't worry my friend. I found the solution. If you go in the citizens folder and in the config file and you scroll down and find
    "advanced:
    check-minecraft-version: true" just turn the true to false and it starts working and so does sentry. And of disguise craft I found the actual download of it the one on bukkit dev is outdated the updated one for 1.7.9 is here:

http://deviltest.enjin.com/forum/m/17073035/viewthread/12096248-disguisecraft-for-178/page/1

So yea thanks guys for the help but its fine now like finally took me forever. :D Cya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.