Citizens GUI Menus

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TedTheTechie, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Offline

TedTheTechie

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: NPC GUI

What I want: I'd like a plugin where I can bind menus to NPC's using citizens 2, and chestcommands GUI menus.

Ideas for commands: /npc setgui menu-name.yml - Would go in the ChestCommands Menu folder, and open a gui named menu-name.yml

Ideas for permissions:
    npcgui.use - To use the GUI NPC's
    npcgui.admin - To set GUI's

When I'd like it by: Today, or Tomorrow :)

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TedTheTechie Isn't this just a plugin to run a command when you click a NPC?

3. Offline

TedTheTechie

timtower All those plugins do not work with gui's. I'm trying to get NPC's to open gui's like mineplex network.

4. Offline

TedTheTechie

5. Offline

6. Npc GUI Shops!
    The plugin needs the Citizens plugin.

Plugin category: ECONOMY

Suggested name: NpcGUIShops

What I want: First you create a NPC. Then you type /trait NpcGUIShops with this command the npc is now a Shop! You hit the NPC with a Golden Nugget (Left-Click) and then opens a menu. The Title of the menu is (npc's name)'s Shop. You add everything that you want in this menu! The menu closes automatically and it's send's a message to You: Please type the price of the item in the chat. You type the price in the chat and the item has been added successfully!

Ideas for commands: To Trait the NpcGUIShops type /trait NpcGUIShops. To change the price of the Item you type /NpcGUIShops changeprice (item in the shop that you have add for example 1,2,3,30,12) (price for example 2.00

Ideas for permissions: To have access to open the shop the permission is npcguishops.open. To have access to edit a shop the permission is npcguishops.edit

When I'd like it by: Tommorow.

7. Online

8. Yes It is a new request

9. Online

papakosmas Please create your own thread for it in that case