Citizens & CMDNPC Trade

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DJTheAlphaWolfz, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJTheAlphaWolfz

Hello there! I'm currently requesting help with a few of my plugins, all revolving around one: Citizens. I'm attempting to make a private Bed Wars server for a group of friends and I, and I'm working on the shops. In since I am completely naive when it comes to coding plugins, as well as the point that I am not spending money on a Bed Wars or a Hypixel plugin, I just need to fix this one issue.

I have it set so, in the shop, there are five categories. 2018-11-18_13.58.54.png

I'm going to use the blocks category as an example. When you click on it, it brings you to another menu showing the corresponding items.
    2018-11-18_14.01.17.png

When I click on the wool button, it proceeds to give the player 16 wool. But, another systematic also takes an additional 4 iron ingots from their inventory. As you can see, it clearly works.
    2018-11-18_14.04.27.png 2018-11-18_14.04.40.png

But, if I were to have no iron ingots, it would still give the player 16 wool and just show an error that the player does not have 4 iron ingots. So, one command works, but the other doesn't... And I have no idea how to make if statements. Hence, why I'm using CMDNPC and ChestCommandsGUI.

If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.