Chunk Claim and Rating

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Minecraftgamer37, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Protection

Minecraft version: 1.11.2

Suggested name: ChunkC&R

What I want: I want world protection that revolves around chunk claiming and rating. I have looked at other plugins like mychunk, residence, protection stones, etc etc. But they are all missing the 2 features I really need and that is the rating system and getting assigned a chunk on join.

How I want it to work is on join you get a random spawn which is protected in a 16x16 areawhich is the chunk. It will say a welcome message where players can tp to the chunk and give the new player some welcoming gifts as well. The player can the proceed to build in that said chunk as well as go out and venture off to get resources to build in the chunk. The chunk has a limit of 200x200 blocks away from the next claimed chunk. This way we can insure that the is unclaimed land to venture into as well as to expand the chunk with the rating system.

The rating system you have coal, iron, diamond, and emerald rating. Each rating will give a configurable about of points to the chunk once it reach x amount of points the chunk will then level up and expand its protection by another chunk on all sides. This way the players building in that chunk have room for expansion.

Chat formating and featerboard place holder support. Chat formating I want to be [lvl] [group] Username: Message

Ideas for commands:
    /chunk view (views your protection)
    /chunk add (adds a player)
    /chunk kick (removes player from your chunk)
    /chunk ban (ban a player from entering your chunk)
    /chunk admin (enters admin mode to build anywhere and remove chunk ratings that might be false)
    /chunk purge (purge inactive players chunks)
    /chunk increase (force and increase by x ammount of chunks without leveling up)

Ideas for permissions:
    chunk.admin (toggles admin mode and access to purge, increase)
    chunk.user (access to view add kick and ban)

When I'd like it by: End of the month

2. Offline

AdamZeDuck

I think I can manage this. I will keep you posted!

So basically its like skyblock but on the ground

3. Offline

InstanceofDeath

How do you exactely level up in that rating system?
    And .. do you mean with "add" and "remove" building rights?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  4. Offline

AdamZeDuck

Not doing it anymore sorry

5. you would level up by people visiting your chunk and it will automatically switch to a voting layout in the hotbar with an iron diamond emerald etc etc and you vote by right clicking with the item in your hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.