Chickens lay custom items

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Pentarchy, Sep 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pentarchy

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Minecraft version: 1.17+

Suggested name: DivineChicken

What I want: I would love to have a plugin where chickens can lay custom items, not only eggs.
    I want to be able to designate specific chickens to have that power, and remove it at will.
    And if possible I'd like the dropped items to support NBT data for stuff like enchantments, lore, names, etc..

One way we can designate the chickens with that privilege is by giving it a specific name, but I worry that that would give power to regular players to use nametags and potentially make their own version of the exclusive chicken.

Ideas for commands: A command to make chicken spawn eggs specifically imbued with the ability to have a specific custom item or custom items drop: /dc item {name:xyz} {lore:xyz} {enchantment:sharpness lvl:10} {nbt:xyz} with all the attributes in between brackets being item exclusive.

An option to control the speed at which the items drop would also be lovely, and if we can configure chances for one or more items to come out at once in game, in game on the spot configuration would be preferable!

Ideas for permissions: divinechicken.* - grants all permissions
    divinechicken.item - grants the ability to make custom spawn eggs drop items without any attributes.
    divinechicken.custom - grants the ability to add attributes to the items in question
    divinechicken.cooldown.bypass - Bypasses a potential cooldown on using the command.

When I'd like it by: Take your time, just please make something like that and let me know if you do.

Inspiration: There's already an (from what I can tell) abandoned plugin that exists that does most of that stuff, except it doesn't have the ability for the dropped items to have NBT tags, nor the ability to designate a specific chicken (without the use of nametags) to drop the items, nor an option to configure the drop speed of the plugin, if you'd like to see it for yourself, check it out here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pwnchickenlay.2086/

2. Offline

KushWRLD

Sounds interesting but hard

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.