Chests per player

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tommygoesha, May 10, 2013.

1. Offline

tommygoesha

i was looking for something more for RPG
    that each time a player opens a chest there will be a book or something inside.
    However if a 2nd players comes along and player 1 has already been there, the same items will be inside waiting.

meaning each player that opens, reguardless if they take the item or not, there will be the same thing for each player.

Is there a plugin of this? if not would it be easy for someone to code?​

2. Offline

JabberJay

So basically, whenever someone opens any chest you want the same items to be inside for individual players, kinda like enderchests? Or do you mean you want there to be only 1 chest throughout the whole server?

3. Offline

tommygoesha

like enderchests yes, but the same item will be in it for each player. not one player in any chest.
    example:
    Player 1 finishes his tutorial and opens the chest at the end and grabs the one sword inside
    player 2 later finishes his tutorial and opens that same chest at the end and grabs the same sword
    and so on

4. Offline

whatapigdoes

seems easy but i cant code it right now
    probably save the chest inventory and restock it when they close the chest i guess

5. Offline

JabberJay

tommygoesha Ah, so you want the first chest someone opens on the server to have the same items inside? So the first time I opened a chest on your server, there would be for example a sword inside, same for everyone else? Kind of like an RPG style starter kit?

6. Offline

tommygoesha

exactly yes, and there could be multiple of these, like dungeons, everyone can do it, and if someone goes through it someone else can still get the reward.

7. Offline

JabberJay

tommygoesha I guess I could make this for you. I'm on it now, shouldn't take too long.

8. Offline

tommygoesha

9. Offline

NoobGamer

Is it going to be only one person can get the items once? Because I would like that added if you make it :)

10. Offline

tommygoesha

yes, but another player can come and grab the same thing (the first player already got his)

11. Offline

whatapigdoes

OK someone else is developing this
    damn,you beat me

12. Offline

tommygoesha

how is it comin along?

is anyone else willing to develope this since i dont think the other guys are going to.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  13. Offline

hoboatefat

I will try it shouldn't take long at all, but since I'm new to all this no promises.

14. Offline

tommygoesha

alright :3

15. Offline

hoboatefat

16. Offline

tommygoesha