ChestLock

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XD 3VIL M0NKEY, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Plugin category: Admin/Anti Grief/Economy/Fun :p

Suggested name: ChestLock

What I would like: Well, we all know of Lockette, Deadbolt and LWC haven't we? They're great but none of them really do *exactly* what we want.
    I currently use Deadbolt for it's timer function however it's outdated and throws errors.
    I'd like a new type of chest security, one that allows you to use signs (like Lockette/Deadbolt) to lock them directly with right click, the economy feature of LWC, the timeout feature of Deadbolt and a lockpicking feature.
    Good idea eh?

I'd like to point out that I've tried all the types of chest protections including the economy additions to Lockette, 'tis broked. Not to mention the fact that Hoppers are not blocked from stealing and trapped chests don't work. I would have this made by my plugin dev but he's busy at the moment and I think it's only fair to ask you lovely people so it can be shared. I'm not experienced enough in Java to make this myself unfortunately.

Ideas for commands/features:

Features:
    • Lock any usable object. Door, chest, double chest, furnace, ender chest, gate, trapdoor, trapped chest, enchantment table, hopper, cauldron (to stop water being added/removed), brewing stand, spawner (to stop removal).
    • Configurable economy charge per lock, chest could cost $1 to lock whereas a double could cost $3.
    • Timeout feature where the protection will automatically disable upon a certain amount of inactive days.
    • Lockpicking feature, player can use 'key' (crafted with a diamond on top of a blaze rod) that can unlock chests (single use). Uses EXP bar to show progress, configurable amount of time per item. Has a 50% chance of failing, uses key. If the player upgrades their lock, it makes it 70% chance of failure, can do it once again to 90% chance.
    Commands:
    • /lock - Locks the chest/door in the player's crosshair charging them the amount in the config. (or right click sign)
    • /unlock - Unlocks the chest, refunds money (or break sign)
    • /upgradelock - Upgrades the protection level on the chest, costs a configurable amount to do so.
    • /lockstats - Shows the owner of the chest, the lock level and the time they have been offline, can also right click the sign.
    Sign appearance:
    [Private]​
    XD_3VIL_M0NKEY​
    *next name here*​
    *next name here*​
    You get the point.
    Ideas for permissions:
    • chestlock.lock - Grants access to sign/command locking and unlocking.
    • chestlock.review - Grants access to right click/command stats.
    • chestlock.bypass - Grants user the ability to bypass the protection (Default to OP)
    • chestlock.bypass.notify - Gives the user permission to see the bypass messages (Default to OP)
    • chestlock.upgrade - Allows user to upgrade their protection level.
    • chestlock.lockpick - Allow the user to craft keys and lock pick.
    • chestlock.luckykey - Gives the user a 33.3% chance of their key surviving a lockpick attempt (Donator perk).
    When I'd like it by: When you've had a good cup of coffee first and have some spare time.​

<3 to whoever can do this! :D

Eww, a bump.

2. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

This *should* be a legit bump...

3. Offline

pwnpk23

I'm working on it!

Note: This will take a while because of the intensity.

4. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

5. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

pwnpk23
    Hi there, any news on this plugins progress, it's been a while!

6. Offline

pwnpk23

I am sorry I totally forgot and was taking a huge break. Sorry!

7. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY