Chest protection that's even more lightweight than LWC

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by burntcustard, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Offline

burntcustard

My first post here, hello everyone =]

I currently run a small minecraft server (this one), and I'm interesting in "upgrading" from hmod to Bukkit when it's ready.

The problem that I have is that I'm running my Minecraft server with an extremely low amount of RAM (512mb), so I need my plugins to be as tiny as possible. I also believe that LWC is too complex as it requires the user to type in a command every time they make a new chest. (If actually it doesn't please tell me I'm being stupid and how to do it.)

What I would like is a very very tiny plugin, similar to LWC, which by default sets users chests as private, with the possibility of removing the protection on a chest with a simple command like "/removeprotection", that only the creator of the chest, or an admin can use.

Could someone make this? Thanks =]

2. /lwc persist
    /lwc create private
    Then whack any number of chest to carry it out.

I would guess chest protection is on the menu for some developers, but at the moment bukkit does not provide a interface for chests or inventory, so we must wait :(

3. Offline

burntcustard

I knew that one already, but people on my server tend to make chests as they need them rather than loads at once. Ah it's a shame it doesn't yet, hopefully it does soon and then I'll be able to switch over to Bukkit :)

4. Offline

enkryptor

Lockette?