Development Assistance Chest Gui

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Jamser52, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jamser52

So basically I'm making a plugin where there is 5 different inventory guis with stuff to choose from to customize a pixelmon (this isn't a question about pixelmon, so please don't say it is). There's a command in pixelmon called /pokegive <pokemon> <size> <gender> <nature> <ball>. Again 5 different inventories for each command argument. I'm wondering how can I detect if a player clicks an item in the chest and at the end when they click through the options they want for their pokemon, how can I save all the things they click and run a command with all the different arguments they chose from.
    I know of one way to do this and it would take like 10 hours to do (making tons of inventories for each combo).

PLEASE HELP! <3

2. Offline

BizarrePlatinum

@Jamser52 test if the inventory equals your custom inventory, and you could make a string and add to it based on what item is clicked, then just run that command. You could make an array of strings as well, whichever is easiest to you.

3. Offline

pie_flavor

@Jamser52 What I do is do a custom inventory name, and put in a few color codes at the beginning all in a row so people can't fake it with a chest. Then I can just test if the inventory name is the same as the stored name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.