Chat Report Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by iDevote, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iDevote

Hello Bukkit plugin makers! I'm here to request a plugin someone can make for my server! Here are the plugin details:

Plugin name:
    Chat Report

Plugin Type:
    Moderation/reporting

Plugin Version:
    1.7+

What I want the plugin to do:
    I want this plugin to allow players to report certain players recent messages. When they type the command, it will report the players past 30 minutes of messages. it will also send an alert to staff saying a player has been chat reported.

Commands:
    /chatreport [player] (with an alias of /cr [player] ) - command to chat report a player
    /chatreports - command to allow you to see all the chat reports
    /chatreports [player] - command to let you get a certain players chat reports
    /chatreports clear [player] - command to let you clear the chat reports of a certain player

Texts: (messages that will show up when typing the commands; If possible please make a lang or messages file so i can edit the messages my self if needed :D)

/chatreport command response text:
    &cThank you for chat reporting [player]. Their recent messages have been reported to staff.

/chatreports command response text:
    &cChat Reports:
    &7Reported player: [reported player] Reporter [reporter] Click here to see their recent messages.
    &7Reported player: [reported player] Reporter [reporter] Click here to see their recent messages.
    (and so on and so on...)

/chatreports [player] command response text:
    &c[the player's reports you're checking] Reports:
    &7[reporter] has reported this player on [date reported] Click to see their messages.
    (and so on and so on...)

/chatreports clear [player] command response text:
    &cYou have cleared all chat reports for [player]

Report notification message:
    &c[reporter] has chat reported [player] Click to see there recent messages.

Click to see their recent messages message:
    &cRecent messages for: (please make it show the recent messages of the time the player reported it. ex: admin looks at a player's chat reports from 5 days ago, and it shows the recent messages from the time the admin checks)
    &7[date message sent] [message]
    (and so on and so on..)

Permissions:
    chatreport.report - permission that will allow you to chat report players
    chatreport.notify - permission that will allow you to see the chat reports
    chatreport.reportlist - permission that will allow you to see all the chat reports and will allow you to see a certain players chat reports
    chatreport.reportsclear - permission that will allow you to clear reports from a player

Other:
    - if you could make a file where it also stores all the reports and details of the reports it would really help out :D
    - If possible could you make a "messages" or "lang" file so i could be able to edit the messages in case i don't like them, it would be great :)
    - If you need more information about the plugin, just leave a comment and I will answer it!
    - I hope this plugin doesn't seem like i'm asking for a lot :(
    - If you need credit i can give it to you...
    - Also to whoever makes it (if anyone does) thanks so much, you will really be helping some people out <3

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I really like this idea, and will attempt it. May take me a long time though. :D

3. Offline

iDevote

Ok, Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.