[CHAT/MISC]Auto Broadcasting- Broadcasts messages every 5 mins [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Septango, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Offline

Septango

Broadcaster

News 13/02/2012:
    This is the first version of my plugin that will add auto broadcasts to you server. It is really new as am I to plugin development so any help or suggestions are welcome.

Download:
    Version 1.0 <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog
    Version 1.0 Revision 1 (Dev Build):
    -A messages file is there where your messages can be input that are rotated throughout the chat every 5 mins.
    -As of right now:
    -&f makes text in the messages file after it white.
    -&e makes text in the messages file after it <font color="#ffff00">yellow</font>.
    -&d makes text in the messages file after it <font color="#993366">light purple</font>.
    -&a makes text in the messages file after it <font color="#339966">green</font>.
    -Checks to see if command issuer is a player on the server if not they will not work.

Information
    Right now as said before this is my first plugin developed and I will be open to all suggestions and improve it as I learn. I hope to add a config file into which the users can input the amount of time between broadcast messages in seconds of coarse.
    If you would like to help with this project, please PM Septango or post here. Any suggestions and help to provide? Post it here! Post will be updated when next version will come out.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Septango Format your post like so: [CHAT/MISC] Broadcaster v1.0 - Some description here [1.1-R4]