[CHAT] mChat v1.8.7- Chat formatting plugin [1597]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by MiracleM4n, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Offline

MiracleM4n

[​IMG]
    mChat - Chat formatting plugin
    Version: v 1.8.7 - (Versioning = MC Version 1.8 Release 7) (Nov 10/11)

If you like mChat please vote it up by clicking the image below finding MChat and Thumbing it up :D.
    [​IMG]

I Has BETTER Jenkins: HERE

Source Code

Click Me ---> mChat BukkitDev Page!!!! <--- Click Me

Plugins using API (open)

To-Do: (open)

• Get more API suggestions?

Next Release Info (open)

Suggestions?

Other Stuff:
    [​IMG] Please donate to help support me :D

mChannel Now has its own thread

Changelog:
    Version 1.7.12 (Sept 14/11)
    • Updated a lot of things.
    • Fixed a lot of things.
    • Added Censor.
    • Added Call Home function. (Ask SwearWord)
    • Added PEX Support.
    • Added Jenkins (dev.d3gn.net:8080)
    • ....Ill update tomorrow...
    Changelogs: (open)

Version 1.7.11.1 (Sept 02/11)
    • Added +reason, +r variable to the kick message. (Displays the reason for the kick).
    Version 1.7.11 (August 28/11)
    • PNode for colouring in chat (mchat.coloredchat <---made it color for all you damn lazy Americans (Canadian = colour).
    • Added "+Groupname,+Gname,+G", "+Worldname,+Wname,+W" for Group/World name aliases (Check info.yml)
    Version 1.7.10_5 (August 16/11)
    • Fixed Permissions loader Faulz.
    Version 1.7.10_4 (August 15/11)
    • THIS IS A NEEDED UPDATE FOR THE MOST RECENT BUILDS OF PLUGINS RELYING ON MCHAT.
    • Finnally filled in the API spoiler.
    • Minor API changes. (Deprecated some methods)
    • Minor Local changes.
    • Added 2 more Colour Code types.
    • Added Custom Variables.
    • More Misc updates thanks to @Nijikokun .
    • PM for more Info.
    Version 1.7.10_3 (August 12/11)
    • Minor API changes.
    • Minor Local changes.
    • Nothing much you dont really "Need" this update.
    Version 1.7.10_2 (August 11/11)
    • Fixed bPermissions causing errors. (Damn you codename_B)
    Version 1.7.10_1 (August 09/11)
    • Fixed NPE on startup.
    Version 1.7.10 (August 09/11)
    • Merged mInfo, mChat once again.
    • Added an API switch.
    • Changed reload command to inlude both config/info.
    Version 1.7.9_3 (August 05/11)
    • Added full support for all major Permissions plugins.....again.
    Version 1.7.9_2
    • Uhm...
    Version 1.7.9_1
    • Uhm...
    Version 1.7.9 (August 03/11)
    • Made separate mchat plugin.
    • Added +location,+loc to formatting.
    • Dropped Permissions 2.x/3.x support.
    • Code cleanup.
    • Updated to Spout....More features to come...
    Version 1.7.8 (July 29/11)
    • Removed PM features.
    • Fixed API (Tie to mChat.API.parseChat(player, msg) = message-format or mChat.API.parseChat(player) = name-format).
    • Added join message formatting.
    • Other code cleanups.
    • Added a sample plugin that ties into the API.
    • Fixed inheritance issues.
    Version 1.7.7_2 (July 27/11)
    • Added configurable *Typing* message
    • Made Achievement Window more redundant.
    Version 1.7.7_1 (July 27/11)
    • Added configurable PM to Achievement Window
    • More code cleanup.
    Version 1.7.7 (July 27/11)
    • Added (/mchat pm {playername} message = mchat.pm)
    • Changed they way Health notifications work.
    • Made things easier for future dev work.
    Version 1.7.6_3 (July 27/11)
    • Very finite changes. (Code cleaning)
    Version 1.7.6_2 (July 27/11)
    • Why because I felt like it!
    Version 1.7.6_1 (July 27/11)

• Fixed (/mchatme, /me) permissions.
    Version 1.7.6 (July 27/11)
    • Added (/mchatme, /me)
    • Added Health notification messages
    • Made Bukkit contrib features optional.
    • Not sure what else........
    Version 1.7.5 (July 26/11)
    • Removed /mchannel for use in another plugin.
    • Added an API like that of iChat.
    • Made source....DONT LAUGH AT ME..available.
    • Added custom join/leave/kick messages.
    Version 1.7.4_7 (July 24/11)
    • More NPE fixes.....Itll never end.
    Version 1.7.4_6 (July 23/11)
    • More NPE fixes.
    Version 1.7.4_5 (July 23/11)
    • Hopeful NPE fixes.
    Version 1.7.4_4 (July 21/11
    • PLAYER_CHAT error fixes.
    Version 1.7.4_3 (July 20/11)
    • Players who aren't in the public channel aren't outputted to other plugins.
    • When a player talks while not in the public channel their name is prefixed with their channel.
    • More BukkitContrib Fixes.
    Version 1.7.4_2 (July 20/11)
    • Hopeful DynMap fix.
    Version 1.7.4_1 (July 19/11)
    • Bumped versioning in case people dont look.
    • Lots of bug fixes but no new features.
    • Fixed Console not getting messages.
    • Fixed null message.
    • Fixed....Dont remember...It was late.
    Version 1.7.4 (July 19/11)
    • NPE fixes.
    • Commands being used by console fixes.
    • Config format changes.
    • BukkitContrib feature fixes.
    Version 1.7.3 (July 18/11)
    • Added reload config command.
    • Added channels.
    Version 1.7.2 (July 14/11)
    • Added Last message sent name thingy.
    Version 1.7.1 (July 14/11)
    • Officially Changed to mChat.
    Version 1.6.1
    • Initial Release.

2. Offline

Jakky89

It's the same error as posted before:
    This happens multiple times.

3. Offline

convictedsaint

I'd like this too.

4. Offline

@MiracleM4n I had this working before with Permissions 3.x but when I updated, now I've got no prefixes or such on the text. The few edits I made to the chat formatting are effective, but no prefixes/colors are being picked up from the permissions. None of my permissions settings have changed.

Also /list shows only this from console:

03:20:51 [INFO] -- There are 1 out of the maximum of 25 Players online. --
    03:20:51 [INFO]
    03:20:51 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------

and in game it shows the same, without the time and [INFO] obviously, it shows the NUMBER of players, but not their actual names

Also, when you disable the mchate features, typing /list will say it it disabled, any way it could default back to the built-in /list? I know you said the solution is to just enable it but that doesn't help with the above issue occurring. Besides, some people won't want to use your list, can you add an option in the config to remove the /list override? Someone else stated that your plugin still keeps its command aliases when they're disabled. Any way around this? No one likes a plugin that disables another plugins features ..

@MiracleM4n How long do I have to wait for help with this?

5. Offline

Vittek

With the latest Dev version (46) and the RB Bukkit I get this error with some member of a group called SCP (like the prefix)

How can I fix this?

EDIT: Disabling SpoutPM fixed it.

Well sorry about the doublepost. Reply is not Edit.
    Nevermind still getting the error.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  6. Offline

rmb938

Ever thought about adding a option to have different chat formatting per world? I am using ChannelChat which has a per world channel. I want my main world format to have towntags ect.. but I want my new world which will be all vanilla to just have the player names and any staff tags.

7. Offline

MiracleM4n

Ok, First off sorry to everyone over the last few days I have been working 15+ hours PER day for the last 3 weeks or so and have been swamped. I will answer questions from the Bottom up.

@40540057 That was unneeded and wont make me answer quicker
    @rmb938 There is currently a way to do this with the new info I have. PM for details.
    @Vittek Make your format.tabbedList to: '+n' And that ONLY.
    @40540057 Permissions support has been removed as anyone in the right mind would have updated to a superperms plugin like 3 RB's ago. What plugins still support Permissions anyways? (I may readd it if you insist on not updating to the current/supported SuperPerms permissions plugins) As for the List failings It removes players who dont have the info variable you pick in the config (Fixed in a recent DEV build)
    @Jakky89 I fixed this in a DEV build recently.
    @JohnPulse @convictedsaint PM me and I would be glad to provide pointers.
    @BlinkfifteyVG It already has it ;) PM me if you need help setting it up.

Anymore questions please PM me on here, DBO, Open a ticket if need be, or Just continue as you are doing and posting on this forum. I will answer questions as quick as I can.

Inscrutable likes this.
  8. Offline

Sorry but it was taking a while to get a simple 'permissions don't work' ... permissions has worked for me with everything I need up until mchat broke :'( I ended up finding where you told someone else the issue ...

as for the list, superperms doesn't even do 'info' ... so that doesn't make sense :p you do mean the info node right? like where prefixes etc used to be in Permissions ... regardless, got the new build and it works fine now ... thx

9. Offline

Jakky89

Problem solved :)
    Thank you for such a great plugin!

10. Offline

migsthegod

^ this please :)
    the color in the tabbed list from the previous version was good
    @MiracleM4n

11. Offline

Jakky89

How can I change the layout of the player list? I don't want the players grouped but a simple comma separated list like what you get with standard /list command.

12. Offline

Expatcat

I have 3 suggestions:
    1) When sending messages via mChat, sending looks VERY cool (Me -----> _______ : ) But receiving is kinda dull and somewhat hard to distinguish from the normal chat, except for the mChat tag before it.
    2) Less control over... everything. I have an AFK plugin that I prefer over this one, yet the /afk command is currently being ruled by mChat and will not let me use it. Same with messages and etc. If I disable it, it just says something like "This is disabled on mChatSuite"
    3) More configuration of messages. I.e. AFK messages (Customize) broadcast messages, and etc. Same with the messages in chat, once again using AFK as an example, the ability to customize the message you receive when trying to move while AFK. Just a thought.

Thanks!

13. Offline

madmac

There is a plugin conflict

Essentials commands like (/list, /who, /online etc..) and OPS are label as default group.

Have latest build and on latest recommended on CB

14. Offline

Jakky89

@MiracleM4n: Is it possible for you to implement a toggable and configurable message of the day (motd) that only the user who joined the server will get?

Also could you please make "a" and "an" and maybe the monster names localizable? For example in the message you will get if you got killed by a monster.

15. Offline

ReaPxKinG

Sorry if this is answered but. How do you change the color of player names?
    I want to color their name by their group color.

16. Offline

Bringiton

I'm having a problem whereby all OP's are getting the rank of [owner] (the highest configured rank in the yml).
    If OP is removed from the user they return to their original rank.

Using:
    mChatSuite b29 for CB 1.0.1-R1
    PermissionsBukkit 1.2

Config
    Info

Thanks!

17. Offline

sirwalrus

censor do not work (((

18. Offline

MiracleM4n

@sirwalrus Sorry I dont believe in walrus's..... Make sure you are not an OP or you dont have the permissions node for it.

19. What does this error mean? I am running bukkit 1.0.1

2011-12-29 23:05:28 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling mChat v1.8.7 (Is it up to date?): Found interface org.bukkit.command.ConsoleCommandSender, but class was expected
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface org.bukkit.command.ConsoleCommandSender, but class was expected
    at net.D3GN.MiracleM4n.mChat.mChatAPI.log(mChatAPI.java:786)
    at net.D3GN.MiracleM4n.mChat.mChat.setupPerms(mChat.java:250)
    at net.D3GN.MiracleM4n.mChat.mChat.onEnable(mChat.java:197)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:968)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:165)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

20. Offline

Cheewy

Could anyone please help me with my prefixes... Everything else works in my server i've tried ichat,simple prefix,jchat and now this and it never works.

http://pastebin.com/M5h17RQN

thanks would really really appericate it!

21. Offline

convictedsaint

Found a new bug.
    Cannot chat with the console now, gives me this error:
    [INFO] [mChatSuite] mChatEssentials' functions are currently disabled.
    Using latest dev build.

22. Offline

ErikLeet

I have same problem as convictedsaint. Also I can not either use /list and /afk etc. The Prefix'es works fine. So I have no idea what it is.

23. Offline

thisweekinMC

Having the same problem.

24. Offline

convictedsaint

Question: Why is /me and the "say" command in console disabled?

25. Offline

coolo1

Hi, I just updated from Group manager to PermissionsBukkit and messed around for hours to get prefixes working at all, but now OPs have no prefix and anyone else is [Iron] including me when I am off OP, I am meant to be MCNV.
    Here is my mChat Config: http://pastebin.com/MbpFtsrn
    Here is my Mchat info: http://pastebin.com/RL1chyGk
    Here is my PermissionsBukkit config: http://pastebin.com/UyV4da57
    [Edit]
    I did something to it and it now also says 08:42 PM [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 (Is it up to date?): in/mDev/MiracleM4n/mChatSuite/mChatSuite$1
    in the Pail window. Dont know if it caused any other problems.
    [Edit]
    It also says this below it:
    [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.reload.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.suppress.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.pm.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.afk.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.suppress.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.add.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.remove.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.add.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.remove.*' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.reload.config' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.reload.info' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.reload.censor' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.reload.all' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.coloredchat' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.censorbypass' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.gui' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.me' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.afk' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.afkother' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.list' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.who' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.suppress.join' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.suppress.quit' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.suppress.kick' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.suppress.death' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.pm.pm' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.pm.reply' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.pm.invite' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.afk' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.afkkick' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.suppress.join' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.suppress.quit' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.suppress.kick' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.bypass.suppress.death' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.add.player' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.add.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.add.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.add.wvar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.name' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.ival' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.group' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.wvar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.edit.wval' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.remove.player' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.remove.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.remove.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.user.remove.wvar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.add.group' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.add.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.add.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.add.wvar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.name' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.ival' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.wvar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.edit.wval' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.remove.group' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.remove.ivar' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.remove.world' but it's already registered
    01:48 PM [WARNING] Plugin mChatSuite v1.0.1-R2 tried to register permission 'mchat.group.remove.wvar' but it's already registered

26. Offline

Jakky89

My users still can't use the /afk command although they have the mchat.afk permission node (mchate is also enabled).

27. Offline

coolo1

Somebody please help me!

28. Offline

seigfrield

new Problem :

[SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_QUIT to mChatSuite
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.herocraftonline.dev.heroes.util.Properties.getExperience(I)I
    at in.mDev.MiracleM4n.mChatSuite.mChatAPI.ParseMessage(mChatAPI.java:152)
    at in.mDev.MiracleM4n.mChatSuite.mChatAPI.ParseEventName(mChatAPI.java:322)
    at in.mDev.MiracleM4n.mChatSuite.events.MPlayerListener.onPlayerQuit(MPlayerListener.java:247)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$2.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:272)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.disconnect(ServerConfigurationManager.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:651)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:533)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

help me Please !!!!

29. Offline

Vittek

What could be the issue when you try to change your name/color with the /mchat edit... etc command but it doesn't actually show up in game? It give the message that it worked.. but it seems to be overriden by something cause the names don't change.

30. Offline

convictedsaint

Whenever this plugin is enabled, chat works like it should, except it's still enabled as "useNewInfo: true" in the meantime until I can get OldNodes working. and OldNodes works. But every time I, or anyone else on my server, tries to use any command like /tp or /res commands seem not to work. I always get an "[mChatsuite]: This feature is currently disabled." error.

I have noticed in the configs recently after checking your latest build (#96) there is "aliases:" with a list of mchat commands. Is that for registering server commands or something? How can I get those commands to work?

Thank you for fixing chat. You are my hero :D

31. Offline

Musaddict

MiracleM4n So... there's compatibility issues with mChat and Factions.

The chat is supposed to look like (with the "&" codes being color):

but instead it says (without the ampersand, so it literally says the color codes):