ChangeSilkTouch

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Darkmoon22, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Darkmoon22

hi guys, i have a problem, i have protectionstones mod, and basically you use ores(lapis/diamond/emerald.etc becuz they don't give u ores when u mine them) and you place the ores down and they make an area protected, BUT you can use silk touch to get the ores!!!!
    I want peopl to be able to get silk touch, but not be able to silktouch certain ores, so i found changesilktouh plugin, but it doesn't seem to work, here is the problem:

16:07:46 [INFO] [ChangeSilkTouch] Enabling ChangeSilkTouch v1.2
    16:07:46 [WARNING] [ChangeSilkTouch] One of the rows in config.yml had a blank block type. It has been skipped.
    16:07:46 [WARNING] [ChangeSilkTouch] One of the rows in config.yml had a blank block type. It has been skipped.

and this is the config file:

# This file allows you to configure what blocks are dropped when you use a silktouch
    # tool on certain blocks.

blocks:
    # Ice
    - blockType: 79
    dropType: 79
    count: 1
    # Lapis Lazuli Ore
    - blocktype: 21
    droptype: 351:4
    count: 4
    # Coal Ore
    - blocktype: 16
    droptype: 263
    # Diamond Ore
    - Blocktype: 56
    droptype: 264
    # Emerald Ore
    - Blocktype: 129
    droptype: 388
    # You can also set a data value with:
    # dataValue: 4

is there anything wrong with the config? and plz help me fix this

or could you suggest me another plugin that does the same? (make some ores un-silktouchable)

plz help, this problem would be one of the last issues with my new server
    if you want to join just leave a comment

2. Offline

Bobcat00

I'm not sure, but it looks like you need to specify blockType exactly as shown (small b, big T), but you also have blocktype and Blocktype.

Note that spacing is also important in the config files, but that was lost when you pasted it. So double-check the spacing if you still have problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.