Question Changeable Prefix and Suffix

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Swimmy, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Swimmy

Hello there! I have a few questions to ask about this. First of all, what I want is for people to have multiple, separate rankups on my server, one being in the form of a prefix, and the other as a suffix. As I know already, essentials chat will only let you have one or the other to be changeable via clicking a sign for example. Are there other chat plugins that will allow you to do this? If so, how do you set it up with your groups and users plugin? I'm currently using essentials chat and Groupmanager. Thank you so much!
    -Swimmy

2. Offline

yPedx

@Swimmy
    You can add prefixes and suffixes with groupmanager, by using /mangaddv {GROUP} prefix/suffix {TEXT}

3. Offline

Swimmy

Yeah I know you can do that, but essentials chat will only allow you to have either a changeable prefix or a changeable suffix, not both. I was wondering if there was a different chat plugin that will allow you to have both the prefix and suffix changeable and visible, and how to get that linked with groupmanager.

4. Offline

yPedx

@Swimmy
    You mean so both prefix and suffix are shown in chat when someone speaks? That is, still possible xD

5. Offline

Swimmy

Yeah that is what I mean, and for them to both be changeable by ranking up. Essentials Chat doesn't allow me to do this, and I was wondering if there is a different chat plugin that would do this. Also, would deleting essentials chat mess up anything with my previous groups? Thanks!

6. Offline

YoloSanta

Post both your essentials config here and your permissions file via PasteBin

7. Offline

Swimmy

8. Offline

YoloSanta

Do u have any chat affecting plugins ? Multiverse or massivecore (factions)

9. Offline

Swimmy

10. Offline

YoloSanta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.