Chance Detective

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by brinaq, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Offline

brinaq

Hi, I need a plugin for my server that allows players with the permission to see who placed or broke a block or stole from a chest or any other container. It can access CoreProtect's log files to determine who did any of the above actions.
    The main point of this plugin instead of just giving my players CoreProtect inspect access is so that there can be a chance of finding out who did an action. Preferably, the chance will be configurable in a .yml file but if that's not possible, then the chance should be around %40 accuracy of being right.
    Also, a very good feature would be that when somebody tried to find out who stole or griefed, the chat will say to that player “Searching...” or “Searching for clues...” and wait anywhere from 3 to 15 seconds before telling the results or telling the player that the search failed.
    The message for the search failing could be “Failed to find enough clues” or “Could not find any fingerprints”.

(Also, maybe, if it takes over 7 seconds to search, it chat could repeat the “Searching...” message a few times so that the player knows the plugin is still searching and not just frozen)

This is a very important plugin for my server, and I would be very happy if somebody would take this request. Many plugins do not get filled out, but this is a unique plugin that I believe many other servers could benefit from.
    If anybody decides to make this plugin, thank you very much for your time and hard work!
    I don't know if it means much, but I would be willing to give any developer that fills this request out well a high rank/status in my server when it is released.

Thank you for your time!