Certain Ranks into Certain Worlds

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NanoSkill, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NanoSkill

Hello.

I am looking for a plugin that will only allow say a donor rank to enter the donor world but not a guest rank to enter the Donor world. I have tried multiverse, but there seems to be a flaw in the system, it stops players from entering the world but it then does not teleport them back into the world they came from, instead it seems to spam "You do not have access to enter this world", after 3 seconds of spam the player is disconnected due to "End Stream" some times even a Java Error.

I am looking for a plugin to replace the multiverse feature or if it is included in essentials and I do not know it please inform me.

Thank You

Plugin List :

Anti PvP Logger
    Auto Announcer
    Auto Broadcaster
    Chest Shop
    ClearLag
    CombatTag
    Compass Navigation
    CoreProtect
    CountDown
    All of Essentials exept GroupManager
    FloAuction
    Iconomy
    Mine backup
    ModifyMyWorld
    Multivers - Core
    Multivers - Inventories
    No Cheat Plus
    Pex
    Player Heads
    Simple Warnings
    Surviva lGames
    TagAPI
    Timer
    Vanish Pro
    Vault
    Votifier
    Voxel Update
    World Border
    World Edit
    World Gaurd

2. Offline

xDeeKay

NanoSkill Are you using the newest version of Multiverse? Because that problem you describe doesn't sound like it should be happening. An alternative is you could set an Essentials warp to each world spawns, and only give certain groups permission to use the warps.

3. Offline

Jade

/pex group [group name] add multiverse.access.[world name]

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

NanoSkill
    Have you looked up a different multiworld plugin?

5. Offline

NanoSkill

xDeeKay :

If you disable the access to warp, players could still teleport to a donor and gain access to the Donor world.

Jade :I dont think you get it, I dont want certain ranks to go there, so I disabled the world for Guest basically, the problem is the plugin causes the player to exit out of the game with a error.

xTrollxDudex : I have half looked to be honest, I was hoping for a fix with Multiverse.I figured it out, No Cheat plus would kick the user because when they were canceled entry to the donor map they would be sent in the air for half a second, No Cheat Plus thought this was flying and would kick the user. I uninstalled it and installed Anti Cheat and the plugin seems to work fine now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.