Castle Siege

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thegarfish, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Offline

thegarfish

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Castle Siege

What I want: I would like to see a a basic mini-game that puts team pink vs. team lime green. The goal for each team is to destroy the opposing teams obsidian. It doesn't have to be complex, I just need it to register when team pink breaks team greens obsidian (vice-versa). I can live with other plugins to do other things to make the mini-games whole. Automatic team sorting on login would be nice as well.

I would also like each team to have their own chat if that is not to hard. :p
    Edit- One more thing if possible, a way to regenerate the map? Such as kicking all the players and pasting a WorldEdit schematic.

Ideas for commands:
    • /cs start - starts the game (the game should automatically end when one of the teams obsidian is broke.

Ideas for permissions: cs.join - allows them to join a game.

When I'd like it by: Anytime is nice, I can live by doing it manually for now.

Thanks in advance!

2. Offline

thegarfish

Bump
    Has been over 24 hours!

3. Offline

AndyMcB1

What do you mean "The game should end when it's broken" like what happens when the game finishes

4. Offline

thegarfish

When the game end (When the obsidian is broken) it should announce the team that broke the enemies obsidian the winner and then reset the map (via reloading world file or WorldEdit schematic.