CaptureTheFlag

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CarPet, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Offline

CarPet

CTF plugin, A Capture the Flag plugin that needs help!

I am looking a a man/female that can create a plugin that can make a flawless plugin like kCtf. It is a plugin that constantly updates how many players are on each team and who has the flag. Once the plugin is set up completely and working you will receive up to one hundred dollars depending on how could of quality it is. If you would like to see a template goto mcctf.com in your Minecraft client.Add me on skype: CarPet300 if you are interested in doing business. You must be 16 and up. Thank you! My server is 96.8.112.130:25603 . The server is currently a jail server in progress but if the plugin is created, it will change, also if you do create the plugin, you will be admin! Thanks again.

Best Regards,
    -Chance Herriage

2. Offline

nicholasntp

One of the servers I found has an owner tommytony , (Who I know through Minecraft), has made a plugin that's AMAZING. Try War. You can go to warhub.tommytony.com to test it, as well. That is his server. You will need to fill out this form to get whitelisted on the temporary whitelist.

3. Offline

TheFluffey

nicholasntp
    It's too bad war doesn't offer class support via signs before the game, that ruins it for me... Swapping in-game is weird.

4. Offline

nicholasntp

I can always make a pull request and tell him about it. ;)