Capture the Monument (Minigame)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by strechcougar05, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

strechcougar05

Plugin category: MiniGame/Games

Minecraft version: 1.12 or 1.12.2

Suggested name: CTM or Capture The Monument

What I want:
    Basic Idea:
    It's a game mode where 15 players vs. 15 other players try to destroy enemy obsidians. It is basically capture the flag without returning the flag to the home team base. There is no time limit. Players spawn with specific items in a custom built map. Each time they die, those items return to their inventory. You can basically stack up on a forest of wood if you jump of the map and die over and over. Maps will also be built with iron and diamond so they can upgrade their items.

Ideas for commands: Commands with the prefix /ctm (All commands are listed on the attached .txt file)

Ideas for permissions: ctm.player | ctm. donator | ctm.admin | ctm.dev

When I'd like it by: Anytime. Giant game. No rush.

This was just the very, very short version of the idea. Please take a look at the provided ctm_idea.txt to view the full length of what this minigame is capable of.

ALSO, IN THE .TXT, I HAVE PROVIDED A DOWNLOAD LINK TO AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF THE PLUGIN THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME BEFORE 1.8 CAME OUT!
    Edit by Moderator: redacted attached file due to multiple rule breaks in it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
  2. Have you looked at PGM and Cardinal, note that you may have to build directly from the GitHub page but that should be easy if you have maven and basic knowledge of plugins. If not let me know and I might be able to build it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.