Can't Remember Plugin Names =/

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tolerance, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tolerance

NOTE: Yes, I did recently create this thread. But it was in wrong section... (could go there, or here)

Hello,

Plugins we use:
    WorldEdit
    GroupManager
    Essentials
    EssentialsColors
    etc.

I have started running a server from Verygames in which is going to be a Prison server. I have GroupManager installed but I need to know what the following plugins are called:

1) Resetting mines. I was on a server and the Prisoners always asked the Admins to reset the mines. Then it gave a broadcast similar to "RESETTING MINES IN 5 SECONDS!! /SPAWN!!" then the mines reset. (the ores spawned in different sports)

2) A plugin that is kind of like a broadcast plugin. In the config you can change when you want the message to broadcast, and also supports color codes. So like in config I set it so every 5 minutes the message "Blah-Blah-Blah" here. ([Intercom] Blah-Blah-Blah)

3) I use Essentials and I can't seem to set [Free] signs or [Heal]. Maybe I did something wrong in my configuration, but is there a plugin for it?

4) Sign Warps where you left click on a sign and you go to the set waypoint.

Thanks!! All help needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.