Cant port Forward to save my life

Discussion in 'General Help' started by rocodavis56, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rocodavis56

i have recently got my internet switch to fiber and recently bought a router last week on march 23. i only have a router no modem. the router is a Netgear N3oo WNR2000v5

local ip begins in 10.0.0.x

iv tried for at least a week to set up a minecraft server with the following ports:

etc.

and yes i have tried them individually.

i have also tried to enable DMZ mode on the router for the pc that is hosting the server but still is not working... :/

ive use this site :http://www.ipfingerprints.com/portscan.php to check and see if the port is open a long with others, and sure enough it was not but when i put it to "dont Ping" it says the the host is up but the port is filtered and when i looked up what thats means it told me that it has something to do with the router firwall but there is no button to access the firewall properties. i know that my isp is not blocking any ports because my friend has the same and is hosting servers of all sorts, even minecraft. so i really dont know what to do here, im sure someone out there has this router and it would be great if someone could help me out :p
    Netgear GUi.jpg
    ignore the ip's i just grabbed this from google. but anyways this is the general GUI of my portforwarding menu.

Wan setup.png
    Again ignore the setup. this is just a rough image on my Wan GUI, but mine has DMZ mode active along with secured NAT.

i have gone through all the settings and still nothing :(

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.