Solved Can't Get Into Own Server.. (This Is Becoming Bullcrap)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bar3lyBlind, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Windows 7 64x
    Bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0
    Plugins:
    EconomyPunga, GroupManager, AlphaChest, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, mcjobs, BOSEconomy, Vault, BanHammer, WorldGuard, TopPVP, MineBackup, ReportRTS, HeroSpawn, Permissions, HellsEdit, DailyBonus, ScheduledAnnouncer2, Votifier, mcMMO, SimpleHat, Essentials, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions
    Code:
    I Have A Feeling That EconomyPunga And BOSEconomy is what is causing the problem.
    Ok, this is really starting to piss me off. I finally got everything to work then i get this:
    Code:
    Internal client error:java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect

2. Offline

MeesterWaffles

Happening to me too... really weird.

3. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Yea.. I just think it's those 2 plugins.. Im gunna test.

4. Offline

MeesterWaffles

No, its everyone.

5. Offline

Rahazan

It's a Minecraft.net failure.

Guess what's even more fun? Being busy developing a plugin, making quite a lot of changes, only to find out you can't join your server anymore. Thinking it is the plugin, I spend +20 minutes debugging it, only to find out it's in fact not my plugin.

6. Offline

Omnitv

Huh wha? Me no understand? I know MC is down but does that effect all servers?

7. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Now it is saying:
    Code:
    Failed To Verify Username!

8. Offline

MeesterWaffles

Apparently so :l
    It usually just dosen't let you login, but now its letting you log in but not play multiplayer.

9. Offline

Omnitv

Ah...ok so when Minecraft server is down, they cant verify your username. I see.

MeesterWaffles likes this.
  10. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

It is working now!

Now it's not..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  11. Offline

example6

I noticed on 7/1 my server host was acting weird, it was assigning all 8 of my vCPUs to java, when everything but plugins are multi-threaded, this was causing NoLagg to repeat 0.0 tps but strangely people were still able to log in.

Today I contacted my host about it and one of the support dudes said it was due to Leap Second.
    http://www.pcworld.com/businesscent...second_bedevils_web_systems_over_weekend.html

So he reset the time on the node on which my server is located, and the lag problem went away, but I noticed that around the same time he started doing that I was getting this "Failed to verify username!" problem.

It's pretty confusing as to whether it's the server or minecraft.net, but I'd guess that a varying time between your server and theirs would result in a failure to validate SSL and cause this slight problem.

12. Offline

Omnitv

You troling meh?

13. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Well when i said it was working i got in then i disconnected and then it didnt work :p

14. Offline

Lolmewn

This minecraft, so crashy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.