Can't fly...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RonanZer0, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RonanZer0

Usually when i fly in creative mode on my server it works totally fine. but now, out of nowhere(i havent added any new plugins in a while) my people in creative mode can only fly 3/4 blocks above ground. else they spazz out and get pushed back. but if they place a block in the air they can go 3-4 blocks above it for some reason. i tried lots of thing (rejoning,making new map ETC.) and they are ops and admins. if i teleport to someone higher in the air and hes not on a block i get put on the ground under him. any known fix for this??!!

EDIT: it seems that if i jump of something really high and i get high and far off of it i also get pushed back just like flying as if you cant go off too much..

i can get videos by request but they arent really neccesary unless you NEED them

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

nickrak

check your server.properties file and make sure that allow-flight is set to true

3. Offline

RonanZer0

Doesent work.still spazz out when i fly on creative mode...cant get anywhere

hello -.-?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  4. Offline

nickrak

Plugin list?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.