Solved Can't Find This Anywhere?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Goatii, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Goatii

I can't seem to find how to get kits for diffrent ranks with the war plugin! Is there a way, or can someone code me an addon to do this?

2. Offline

Goatii

bump???

3. Offline

Boomer

if you mean the TomyTony WAR plugin, the "kits" are load-ups, you need to create them in game for the arenas by holding the items you want for each load-up and issuing the right commands from the instruction pages when you edit the arena/lobby

4. Offline

Goatii

I know, but all ranks can access them. I am trying to get in game ranks that you can buy with IGM (In Game Money), but I need gameplay advantages for these ranks, as it will not break EULA if it is bought with IGM.

5. Offline

Boomer

Plugins are designed to work in particular ways. I dont believe WAR can work in the way you want it to. It is designed for fair-chance play of team members - you're on team a or team b or team c etc and thats as far as it discriminates. No permission-based specialization

6. Offline

Goatii

But other servers have it where ranks get diffrent kits, and I would like it to be like that
    (aka lichcraft(which breaks the eula))

So I would have to get someone to code a addon which allowed this?

Nevermind! I found out how to do it!
    ./zonecfg loadout:loadoutname: permission

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.