Cant figure out citizens traits

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by W&L-Craft, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

W&L-Craft

hello,

i downloaded citizens but the traits dont work for me, i wanted to make a sentry but when i type:
    /npc create sentry --trait sentry i get this message: trait not found

any suggestions?

anybody?

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

MrDoomgohst

3. Offline

W&L-Craft

4. Offline

MrDoomgohst

W&L-Craft The Citizen API Is Like A Plugin You. You Click On The Link And Download The Jar. You Drag That Jar Into Your Plugins Folder. If You Are Using A Host There Should Be An Upload Button.

5. Offline

W&L-Craft

i dragged it into my plugins folder and i get this error:

Code:
    18:21:39 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\citizensapi-2.0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar' in fol
    der 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPlug
    inLoader.java:247)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:132)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.ja
    va:239)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:60
    3)
            at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:275)
            at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:
    23)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:18
    9)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServe
    r.java:523)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(Craf
    tServer.java:512)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.DedicatedServer.ar(DedicatedServer.java:
    262)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:2
    27)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:4
    86)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
    :419)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:5
    82)
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
            ... 14 more

6. Offline

MrDoomgohst

7. Offline

W&L-Craft

8. Offline

MrDoomgohst

W&L-Craft Can't Be, Do You Have The Citizens2 Plugin.
    If You Really Need My Help Drop Your Server Ip And I'll Join And Help You

9. Offline

W&L-Craft

MrDoomgohst

i have citizens2 the latest version, but i just found this plugin: Sentry for Citizens2

and that is excactly what i was looking for

thanks for your help and welcome to the bukkit community! :)

10. Offline

MrDoomgohst

Thanks And Your Welcome! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.