Can't create a server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Braveras, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Braveras

Hi, I've been trying to create a server of minecraft 1.7.2 with the CraftBukkit Beta Build (1.7.2-R0.2)
    I'm trying to create it with hamachi, just to play with my friends (my friends are not premium). The start.bat is this:
    I started the server and everything was ok, but the problem is that anyone can join my server with the ipv4 of my hamachi network. Even with "ipv4:25565". In the server properties, I left the "server-ip" in blank, and also tried putting my ipv4 there, but, the problem is that when I put any ip in my server-properties file, the server just don't start, it says
    Anyway, my friends can't join my server, the only person that can join it's me, with "localhost". I've also tried deactivating the firewall of windows. (Note: I use Windows 8)
    I just want a bukkit server running for me and my friends, please, help.

I cant edit the post.
    Ok so when the user joins they get 100 tokens on a scoreboard on the right (DONE THIS BIT)
    Now i want it so that it saves the token amount to an MYsql database so that my other server can retrive this info.
    Then i want to be able to set the token amount using the data from the database.

Please help me opn how i would do this

Ok i've done it now now i need to figure out how to send and recive stuff from MSQL

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Offline move servers are not supported here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.