Solved Can't build near spawn as user.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DuneRacoon, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DuneRacoon

So basically, I have a little area for people to make warps for their cities. There are a bunch of plots for them to do so in. Here's a picture of it: http://puu.sh/2eW8X/76b10ab5ca

So I guarded each little plot with a region set as the owner of the respective city owner. I have the region's parent set as "spawn", which protects the entire spawn area.

When I demote myself to the normal citizen rank, it wont let me build, despite being the owner of the field. It does not give the message that I can't build, like it would outside of the plot.

I don't know, I can't figure it out.

Edit: It won't let me take ownership of any region. Only lets people build on them if they are an operator.

Ok so I've narrowed it down. Apparently the spawn point is blocking people from building. Anyone know how to remove the protection?

Fixed: Spawn points have a protection radius of 16 blocks by default. Normal players cannot build anywhere near this. You can edit this in the server properties file.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.