Can't build in spawn area

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by moose517, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

moose517

Ok i feel like i'm going crazy. I'm an admin on my server with * permissions but i can't build in the spawn area. I have checked through all the plugins i run and just don't see one thats keeping anybody from building in that boundary. Following is a SS of a list of all the plugins, maybe someone can spot something for me.

[​IMG]

I guess as a possible help to others

1-2) OS - Window server 2008 R2 x64 SP1

3)Java
    java version "1.6.0_24"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_24-b07)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

4)No wrappers around it, just straight up bukkit.

5)Craftbukkit recommended build 1000

6) command to launch server "java -Xms6144M -Xmx6144M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:parallelGCThreads=1 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar "craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar""

7) Listed above LOL

8) no error, just can't build in spawn area

9) looked through all plugins for something blocking it, nothing obvious in any config

10) Nothing resolved it

2. Offline

Darq

Probably because you have the base spawn protection on. To bypass it, OP yourself, or turn it off completely by going into your bukkit.yml and changing "spawn-radius: 16" to "spawn-radius: 0"

iTechMan427 and UltraMC like this.
  3. Offline

moose517

see thats the thing spawn-radius isn't in the config, i wonder if i erased it at some point on accident, but i woulda thought it to add it back. will check that out. Also thought maybe bukkit removed that altogether and left it up to devs so didn't think of that.

4. Offline

Darq

No, it's still a part of bukkit. just gererated a new one and this is in the first 4 lines:
    Code:
    settings:
        spawn-radius: 16
        permissions-file: permissions.yml
        update-folder: update
    That's with RB 1000.

TGamingStudio and Da Bozz like this.
  5. Offline

moose517

yeah i'm stupid LOL, i always forget about the bukkit.yml file, i thought you were talking about the server.properties file LOL. Changed it and alls good, thanks LOL

6. Offline

Blaze

You have to be OP to eddit spawn BTW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.