Problem/Bug Cant break/build on my WG'ed worlds!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Dylan Perez, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dylan Perez

Ok to get things cleared,
    1. My "spawn-protection" on my server.properties is set to 0
    2. I cannot break blocks in survival opped for 1000s of blocks, basically the entire world
    3. I cant move items in my inventory in survival opped
    4. I want to cry every night thinking about this
    and 5...
    - This happened to another world when I set up a hub region with world guard and set deny or allow to many of the flags, so what i did was create a new hub world and copy and paste everything with world edit and then just add the flags again.... And when the only flag was pvp:deny this didnt happen....

Ok now that were over with that i would just like to say thank you so much for reading this post and helping me out if you did. I really need help because this has gotten to the point of insanity and the last world that had this, i deleted all the regions and i still couldn't break or place blocks in survival opped, only in creative. And please dont say the answer is to op people because this is going to be a public server one day i'm hoping. if you need any extra info or details please tell me and i will give you it as fast as i can! thank you! If u need me to send you any files from the server let me know! BTW the server is 1.8.8.

Plugins:
    =---------------------------------------------------
    • AdvancedItemEffects
    • ActionBarAPI
    • AdvancedBan
    • AutoMessage
    • ApplyMC
    • ArkChests
    • bstats
    • Chairs
    • ChatControl
    • ChatWithStaff
    • Citizens
    • ClearLag
    • CommandNPC
    • CratesPlus
    • CTSNC
    • Esseentials
    • Friends3_0
    • Hive JumpPads
    • HolographicDisplays
    • HubThat
    • item2command
    • itemjoin
    • LibsDisguises
    • LobbyCompass
    • LobbyVanish
    • LuckyBlock
    • MCStatsXYZ
    • MobHealth
    • Multiverse-core
    • Multiverse-portals
    • Parkour
    • PunishmentGUI
    • PermissionsEx
    • ProtocoLib
    • Quester
    • ServerSigns
    • Simplebackup
    • SkQuery
    • skRayFall
    • Skript
    • SlotMachine
    • SocialMedia
    • ServerListPlus
    • Social Media
    • SuperLobby
    • SuperTrails
    • TimeIsMoney
    • TouchscreenHolograms
    • TreeAssist
    • TTA
    • UltimateCards
    • Vault
    • VeinMiner
    • WildSkript
    • WorldEdit
    • WorldGuard
    +-----------------------------Server-----------------------------+
    These are the flags i have on the hub world: https://pastebin.com/PxucdY9z
    And thank you again so much for helping me if you do!

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

3. Offline

Dylan Perez

Yes i may update to 1.12 its just that a plugin I really like is only updated to 1.8 the most, i may ask him for permission to take the plugin and update it myself, however to the main issue, i checked the log and if you see me going to /gm 0 that was because i was breaking some blocks around the world however it appears that no errors go into the console or log when breaking a block! I will see if i can update my server to 1.12 later and hopefully see if it fixes the problem! I also got another suggestion on spigot :
    "try adding this to the end of the regions file
    Code (Text):
    __global__:
    members: {}
    flags: {}
    owners: {}
    type: global
    priority: 0 "
    I implemented this to my server and it did not work. I may try adding myself as the owner possibly and maybe making the priority higher than the hubs which by default is 0. Thank you as well for suggesting to update my server, i may go forward into it.

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Dylan Perez
    1. Auto Pickup requires PyrCore. Download it.
    2. For NotCheatPlus, its config contains a bunch of dots in one or more of the lines. You need to delete them.
    3. HiveJumpPads does not support 1.8. It requires the guardians sounds, which I believe were a part of 1.10. Update to to 1.10 or above or delete this plugin.
    4. Do you have a default group set up for your permissions plugin? If not, set one up. Either way, once you have the group set up, are you sure they have the canBuild tag?
    As for the plugin that was only updated to 1.8: Although it should still work on 1.12, if it does not, there should be a replacement for it.

5. Offline

Dylan Perez

Im very sorry im taking a while to respond, im updating my server to 1.11.2 since most plugins i want are updated to that and its less confusing than 1.12. I hope to give you feedback on my server in a few hours hopefully, thank you very much for your patience!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.