Can you please fix this issue?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dataviruset, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dataviruset

2. Offline

andrewpo

If you don't have any errors/debugging information/anything remotely useful, we can't help you.

3. Offline

computerxpds

I honestly, have not experienced any of these issues on any of my servers running 1.4.5 r0.2. About three of those are because the server is running out of memory, most likely due to a plugin or just plain not having enough ram for the amount of plugins or players. Part of running a server is debugging... and when you can't figure out the issue THEN you come here and post the correct info and logs so we can help you.

4. Offline

Iervolino

The Server Exception is my post. And I'm really tired of try to fix this error, I try to reset the world and nothing, I try to remove plugins and nothing. I really don't know more what I can do, so I will wait a Recommend build, because this error only start when I go to 1.4 version........

5. Offline

Symbiosis

Problems could be:
    Too many plugins, too little RAM allowed to the server, plugins are not updated, or server is not updated.

I hope I was of some help,

Symbiosis

6. Offline

minecrafterwork I steal plugins as my own

Your error is most likely lack of RAM allocated to your server

7. Offline

TnT

The error is most likely a plugin doing something poorly. Unfortunately, none of those posts have anyone willing to handle the troubleshooting necessary to resolve the issue. On top of that, a few of them are running offline mode which we do not support.

8. Offline

dataviruset

Okay, I fixed the issue myself. The crash occurred because there was command blocks in a world. This world was temporary and for testing, so I "solved" the issue by just disabling that world. I guess the plugin developers need to do some stuff to handle command blocks better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.