Can not download JAR files after vacation.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Knapier89, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Knapier89

Hello Community. I recently went on vacation, obviously by the title. While I was there a message popped up on my computer after connecting to the wifi there. The message said something about Java and Public networks. Well, I can't remember if I clicked "Ok" or cancel, but now when I download a JAR file from this site, it doesn't download completely. I'm on Google Chrome, Windows 7, Service Pack 1. For example, I go to download the newest CraftBukkit release. The download get's to about 6.8mb (Most CraftBukkit downloads are ~7mb), then the download box just shuts down. Before, it would say completed and I could click show in folder, move it to the server folder, and I'd be on my way. So please, give me all the help you can because I need to get some updates and plugins for my server and get it back up and running after the week of vacation. Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
    I just tried using Firefox and the download completed. Turns out, the downloads have been completing but for some reason, Google Chrome keeps shutting the download box for all JAR files. I done a test download of Google Chrome, and it downloaded and the box stayed open. So I'm now assuming that the issue is related to Google Chrome downloading JAR files. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Google Chrome is my MAIN browser, but this is only a minor setback. I can use Firefox for all of my Bukkit.org downloads and JAR needs until I can get Chrome sorted out. So, Problem is not COMPLETELY solved, so anyone have any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.