Can not catch items.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by adri1711, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

adri1711

Hi, im making my first plugin and im a novice with it. Im trying to do a plugin that make death effects, i have done an effect of a lightning , tnt explosion... But the problem is that when i try to make an effect which makes 3 gold_nuggets drop when u die, i only succed making a dropItem. The problem is that i dont want that the rest of the players catch that gold nuggets, i would be pleased if u help me doing this effect and im sorry if i committed errors with my English

2. Offline

Gingerbreadman

@adri1711 Do you want people to be able to collect normal golden nuggets? not the effect ones?

3. Offline

Skionz

@adri1711 Cancel the PlayerPickupItemEvent when necessary

4. Offline

adri1711

@Gingerbreadman yes i want that people can catch normal nuggets but not the nuggets that are drops on the death event

@Skionz but if i cancel the PlayerPickupItemEvent the item wont disappear even if u cant catch it ¿no?, i want to make like an effect with the nuggets just be dropped and when it touch the floor disappears like the step particles

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  5. Offline

Gingerbreadman

@adri1711 You will need to setup metadatas for each nugget!

6. Offline

Skionz

@adri1711 Use a scheduler and a List to check if the Items are on the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.