Calling All Plugin Developers

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Zachster, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zachster

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am about to start work on a plugin called ClassicPack. The goal of this plugin is to combine several plugins into one plugin. These plugins are any plugin that brings back one or more old features of Minecraft. I am wanting to combine these into one plugin, with configuration options to enable and disable the various features. This way, there will be one plugin for server administrators to have a server with a classic feel. Granted, I could always wrap them up in a zip file, but one plugin will cut down on the resources required. If you have a plugin that brings back one or more features to Minecraft and are interested in having your plugin featured in this project, please contact me. (preferrably by PM) I am willing to give full credit to any developer willing to contribute. All I need is the source and permission. I will soon be setting some sort of page so you can follow the progress of this.

Plugins Already Being Used:
    Thank you,

Zachster

2. Offline

dddeeefff

World Guard can be configured to implement Minecraft Classic-style sponges, where the sponges remove water from nearby. I think World Guard might be open source too.

3. Offline

Jnorr44

The WorldGuard way of doing it has a bug though. If placed near an edge of water or with the effect 1 block below water, it will create water inconsistencies... You should use my plugin, Flow :D.

4. I've got some code for you, it will make bookshelves drop 1 bookshelf instead of 4 books.

Edit: Oh you want it in a PM. I'll send you one now. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.