Filled By me. Particles at absolute co-ordinates

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by daniel363, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

daniel363

Plugin category: Particles -- Decoration

Minecraft version: 1.8 (Spigot) -- I think spigot and bukkit plugins work anyway

Suggested name: Particos?

What I want:
    So I want to make special cells in prison for donators, so I want them to stand out. By putting LIGHT WEIGHT particles, players would be drawn to them.

Kind of like this: So there are particles that show that that part is important[​IMG]
    The bad thing about it is that command blocks stop when the server stops, since the redstone gets stopped, and clocks are laggy.

This plugin would allow to put particles, any type, at a certain coordinate.

Ideas for commands:
    -
    /partico create <name> -- Makes the particle
    - /partico remove <name> -- Removes the particle
    - /partico set <name> <particleType> [<density>] [<force>] -- Sets that particle to a particle name (smoke, lava, etc.) and the optionals are density which is how much times each second that particle is shown (in the photo, its 25/s) and force is (true or false) which forces to make the player see the particles from far away instead of close (setting to false would allow less server lag)

- /partico location <name> <x, y, z> -- Lets you set where the particle is located

Ideas for permissions:
    -
    partico.* -- Only need one as members don't need any commands

When I'd like it by: Any time

2. Offline

daniel363

I found a way to make it with Skript. Sorry if someone is making this but I made it.
    If you want the Skript, PM me. But my request was filled by me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.