Filled Buying Permission (No real money)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HerobrineLivesHere, May 4, 2013.

1. Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: BuyPermission

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin that allows you to buy permission to yourself using a money system like iConomy or something. I mostly need this because I want people to buy classes to my Mob Arena that they can use. I would like to be able to have this on a sign. Like when you right click it you can buy it. You should be able to type whatever you want on the sign. Like "hello world" and still be able to buy it. (See the command for the creation of a sign) You should also be able to give a permission to a player. (See commands) If someone does that the player who gets the permission gets a message like this: You have got a permission (The Permission) from (player)! Here is an example if it would happen: You have got a permission (essentials.spawn) from Notch! The message should be configurable.

When the player buys a permission it should stand: You just bought (Permission) for (The Price)! Here is an example when it happends: You just bought essentials.spawn for 10$!

Ideas for commands:
    /buypermission create <Permission> <Price> - Creates a permission shop. The permission means the permission and the price means the price. For example: /buypermission create essentials.spawn 10
    /buypermission give <Permission> <Player> - Gives a permission to a player.
    /buypermission remove - Removes a permission shop from a sign.

Ideas for permissions:
    -buypermission.create - Be able to create a permission shop.
    -buypermission.give - Be able to give a permission.
    -buypermission.remove - Be able to remove a permission shop.

When I'd like it by: Anytime. :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. I have that on my server but how do I make it "sell" permissions?

4. Offline

the_merciless

5. Offline

martian3333

Example using commandsigns and PEX.

/cmds 1 $10000
    /cmds 2 /#pex user <name> group set Paladin

6. Thanks so much! :D

7. Offline

martian3333

Oh and for adding permissions and sending a message with color (again with CommandSigns and PEX)
    /cmds 1 $5000
    /cmds 2 /#pex user <name> add essentials.spawn
    /cmds 3 \&fYou bought &8essentials.spawn &ffor &8 $5000

Finally (this works with permissions but not with groups)

/cmds 1 $20000
    /cmds 2 /#pex user <name> timed add essentials.fly 20
    /cmds 3 \You bought FLY for 20 minutes!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016