Buycraft help ?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jnccraft, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jnccraft

Hello does anybody know if there is MySQL to Buycraft ?
    Or just do so when people donate, buycraft runs the same commands on 2 servers or more servers ?
    Because i have 2 Hunger Games servers and i would be very happy if i could get it working on both of them.
    Like if somebody just buys a kit then they would get the kit on all my Hunger Games servers ?
    If somebody knows how to do this or can make a plugin or anything i would be very happy :)

From
    Nicolai

2. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Im pretty sure they have this ability, but you may need a premium account.
    Im not sure though, i dont use buycraft anymore.

3. Offline

madmac

Why not just out of curiosity?

4. Offline

Jnccraft

i have a premium account :)

5. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Because enjin site builder does that same thing but i bit better.

6. Offline

Jnccraft

what does enjin do better, i have enjin :) ?

7. Offline

Gladius_Crafter

Make it so on your hg servers, (only works if it is on a vps) you can link the permisison files but they have to be hosted on the same VPS. So whenever someone donates, it changes the perm files, then that file copies to the other 2 servers, once the server restarts, the permission file reloads.

8. Offline

madmac

i am a little confused. change the perm files? do you mean add perms to users, if so buycraft does this as well. to get the full benefits you must be premium, if i may, which is well worth it!! also there is no need for server to restart with buycraft. it is as you are doing the command your self

this is for permissionsbukkit plugin
    eg: perms player setperm <username> <perm node>

this applies for anything

9. Offline

Jnccraft

i really need help i have tried anything use the same api code on both servers and say Require online: No
    And nothing works :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.