Buycraft + Enjin = Love

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DatCookiez, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DatCookiez

Category:
    Admin

What I want:
    Basically I want the buycraft donation goal module to link up with the Enjin donation module, to express the same donation amount given into the server. Example: A player donates $5 to buycraft, then the Enjin donation module raises by $5 too. Is this possible?

Commands:
    N/A

Permissions:
    N/A

2. Offline

nhadobas

Use the enjin donation system...

3. Offline

DatCookiez

Where is that

4. Offline

Cujo69

5. We've tried and tried to get Enjin to work with us, however they simply refuse. Sorry, can't do anything about it.

6. Offline

DatCookiez

7. Offline

enjin

Realiez,

You can create a donation system with Enjin, by creating a Shopping System module for Minecraft in your website. You can then feed the purchases to your Latest purchases and shop activity graph modules.

Here is a video on how to set it up.

8. Offline

DatCookiez

Thanks enjin

I love enjin. I just wanted to know if a plugin existed. I didn't want a "flame war"

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  9. Offline

nhadobas

Yes a plugin does exist. Although if you want to use every part the plugin and website you will need to spend $29.99 a month.

10. Offline

DatCookiez

Oh. Well I don't really want to do that xD

11. Offline

Anchll

You can use a 100% free and improved version if buycraft. Why pay $5.99 a month for less?

12. Offline

Necrodoom

removed all offtopic messages on this thread, this thread is a plugin request, not a platform for flaming.

AndyMcB1 and timtower like this.
  13. Offline

stuntguy3000

So my posts were deleted?

Sigh.

14. Offline

BurritoBashr

(Snip by Jade, from removed post)

Anchll quit flaming, OP just needed a plugin and it happen to be there, a lot of people already don't like Enjin. You don't need to say what we already know.

lmc likes this.
  15. Offline

stuntguy3000

^What my post said. (My post was deleted, i'm not happy).

lmc likes this.
  16. Offline

Jade

Cleaned up flamebait and locked. The thread has been answered and people have tried to start flaming twice here.

AndyMcB1, timtower and stuntguy3000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.