Buycraft Donation Adder

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by xMrPoi, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMrPoi

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: BuycraftDonationAdder

What I want: I would like a plugin that will return the total amount of money a player has donated via buycraft. I have looked all over for a donation adding plugin as I often have to count a player's donations and this sometimes gets out of hand.

Ideas for commands: /checkdonations [player]

Ideas for permissions: donations.add

When I'd like it by: Whenever.

This doesn't necessarily have to be a plugin. If someone could direct me to (or make) some type of script that would add all of a players donations, that would be awesome!

2. @xMrPoi I'm not sure that Buycraft has a plugin api. If it does this should be pretty easy to make.

3. Offline

xMrPoi

Fair enough.

Does anyone have a script that I can use to accomplish this?

4. Offline

xMrPoi

5. Offline

Skionz

6. Offline

WeeSkilz

7. Offline

Skionz

@WeeSkilz Does that have anything to do with this? He wants to send a message to the server not a tweet.

Geekxboy likes this.
  8. Offline

WeeSkilz

@Skionz sorry, I had two threads open and replied to the wrong one xD

Skionz likes this.
  9. Offline

Infuzion

@WeeSkilz @Skionz @xMrPoi
    If I remember correctly you can assign commands to be executed when a player donates. If you were to add a command similar to: /donationadd [player] [amount] on the buycraft website, this would be a simple plugin to make.

10. Offline

VG.Developments

You could just make a separate plugin, and have it execute a command once they donate, and have it stored in the config.yml or another file?

11. Offline

xMrPoi

@Infuzion @VG.Developments Good suggestions but due to there not being an API, I believe this is an impossible task to accomplish. I'd be adding this plugin to a server that already has many donations; so I would need it to be able to see previous transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.