Buyable Permissions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ShadowCuzon, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ShadowCuzon

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: BuyablePermissions

What I want: Okay, it's going to be hard to start off, but this command should be customizable to the user. This is based on a GUI shop to purchase permissions, or what you can call 'abilities' on the server.
    For example, there is a player that wants to purchase an ability (permission node) 'Delogger', which the server does the command, with PEX for example, /pex user <name> add ability.delogger.

In the GUI, in an ability's logo/icon item in the lore says "You can purchase <ability> for <amount>.

Now that the player bought the item (for an amount of money), it is unlocked, and the player cannot purchase the ability again!

An optional function in the config is that a player can toggle on and off the ability they got.

In the config, there is a command that runs that, for example, /pex user <name> remove ability.delogger

[​IMG]

ALTHOUGH, before they fully purchase the item, they get taken to another GUI to confirm, or cancel the purchase. In the main item above (icon for ability/permission), there is a lore that says "Do you want to purchase <abilityname> for <amount>?"

[​IMG]

After you purchased the ability/permission, in the GUI, the ability's logo/icon gets enchanted with Infinity 1 and a lore that explains that you purchased the ability. I chose the enchant infinity 1, because it makes most sense out of the rest. You keep the ability for infinity, right?

[​IMG]

Just an additional thing that I remembered, the item can include a lore of the description in the config ALONG with the price of the ability.

Maybe an ability's logo/item's lore format can look like this:

"Click to purchase <ability> for <amount>."

<Ability description which can be done on config>

Thanks for looking at my plugin request, I am sure it will be a successful universal plugin for all!

Ideas for commands: /abilities
    Commands can be ranged due to different plugin uses, possibly edited in the config?

Ideas for permissions: buyableperms.use

When I'd like it by: Within a month... I don't want to be too 'impatient' but hopefully two weeks. I know this plugin can be some work.

2. Offline

timbragg12

You cannot sell ranks (permissions) for real money.

EDIT: Unless they are cosmetic.

3. timbragg12 From what I can gather from the post, I believe the OP wants the permissions to be buyable through in-game money, not real life money. Am I correct, ShadowCuzon?

timtower likes this.
  4. Offline

timbragg12

AdamQpzm On second reading, I think you're most likely correct. Although, perhaps the OP could clear that up as I don't think there is anything that really clarifies that.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  5. Offline

ShadowCuzon

Correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.