Buy/Gain exp multiplier

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by fefect, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Offline

fefect

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: ExpMultiBuyer

What I want: I'd like a plugin which makes it possible to buy an exp multipler (Let's say you normally gain 5 exp, you buy the exp multipler and you get 8 xp on default).
    I want that this exp multiplier will only last for around X minutes (So after that time the exp multipler goes back to X1.0 from X1.4 for example)
    If it is possible to buy this through signs or a button for example it would have the most easy to use interface for players. Together with the economy plugin (Such as essentials + vault) to make it cost a price to use.
    Also a command for the OP to set multiplier for User including time (see below)
    If possible an extra permission which allows stacking effect (Buy x1.3 + x1.3 = 1.6 as 1.0 = default)
    else disallow the use of buying an extra effect so no bugs can occur.

Ideas for commands:
    /emb set (name) (modifier amount (from X1.0 to X1.3 = x1.30 for example)) (time in seconds) (OP permission required, see below)
    Example: /emb set User 1.5 600
    /emb check (Shows which effect User has and for how long it lasts)
    /emb admincheck (Name) \\ (Allows admin to check which effect user has)
    Example: /emb admincheck User

Ideas for permissions: emb.allow.buy (Will allow User to buy this effect)emb.allow.use (Will allow to use this multiplier effect) (User by default)
    emb.set.modifier (Will give the permissions to the command above, OP by default.)
    emb.allow.stack (Will allow this effect to stack, see above)

When I'd like it by: I would already appreciate it if you would start on this.
    I'd like to thank you in advance.