Plugin Request Buy and Sell Signs Plugin/Essentials or SilkSpawners Add-On

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by boredherobrine13, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so. I run a small survival server. I would like for my players to be able to buy and sell the spawners that they mine with SilkSpawners using signs in our shops. I have tried doing this with essentials, but when you use the spawner ID, it just gives you the default spawner. I know that spawner types aren't stored in the inventory. Part of this plugin could be changing it so that spawners IDs and types ARE stored while in inventory and not just when they are placed. I think this plugin would be VERY beneficial to mine and HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of other servers. I have found one plugin that would allow for buying but not selling spawners, and it is a paid plugin. So I'd have to cough up real life cash for a plugin that only does HALF of what I need it to do; Certainly NOT worth it. Lastly, I need it to work with 1.8.3 CraftBukkit/Spigot (lastest build)

Suggested Features:
    -Compatibility with Essentials, SilkSpawners, and Spigot/CraftBukkit 1.8.3
    -Buy and Sell Signs that match the style of Essentials Signs.
    -Force spawners to be stored with their mob type in inventories.
    -Free!!! (Because everyone loves free, plus it will benefit the community more)
    -Perhaps this could be in the form of an Essentials and SilkSpawners addon.

Suggested Sign Format:
    [BuySpawner]
    Number
    Mob Name
    Price

[SellSpawner]
    Number
    Mob Name
    Price

2. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

All plugins made on Bukkit for the Bukkit community need to be free so do not worry about that.

3. Okay, Thanks. Sorry I'm new to the bukkit forums.

4. Wow no replies lol xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.