Bungee Warping?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tommygoesha, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tommygoesha

Im not sure if this is the right thread for this but i have a question.
    We have a 32gb server and have split it up into 5 different ones.
    Factions - Mini-games - Survival - Lobby/spawn - private

Our current system to get to each of them is typing /server [servername]
    example: /server factions (from the lobby)
    What im curious about is for mini games and our private one.. is there a way to have warps directly to a destination on the server? because on mini games we have 3 different games and we have a menu plugin.. and to get to say the 1st mini game in the Mini game server we have to first type /server Mini-Games
    and then have to type the warp but like i said "is there a way to have warps directly to a destination on the server?" so they dont have to type the warp?

2. Offline

Jade

tommygoesha You could use OnJoinCommand and have it run the warp command for the player that joins automatically, but it'll always put them at the warp when they log in.

3. Offline

tommygoesha

Im not much of a programmer, thats why i didnt know if this was the right forum. But i was just wondering if it was possible to do before requesting it. But by this do you mean that say.. they use the warp button and they log out somewhere else in the area they will log in at the warp? is there anyway to get around that? cause they can go through portals too so if say.. i use warp1 and i go through the portal back to the other server will i log in at warp1?

anyone x.x?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

Iroh

Just move the servers spawn to where you want them to go.

5. Offline

tommygoesha

i already said that there are 2 different places in the server i need them to go. Say if i i have creative and factions on the same server.. i want them to be able to go STRAIGHT to factions or STRAIGHT to creative.

6. Offline

Iroh

Oh I am sorry I didn't see that. Bungee Chord doesn't support this sorry.

7. Offline

TnT

If you need help with BungeeCord, seek help on those forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.