BukkitDev Username

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by poseidontheninja, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I wanted to start a project on BukkitDev, so I tried to, but it said I need to have some sort of special BukkitDev account. So I put in all my info, including my username, poseidontheninja. However it told me that that username was already in use. I have a normal bukkit account with that username, but I have not created any kind of curse/bukkitdev account with that username. I really want to use that username, and I have searched both the curse site, and bukkitdev, and have not found any kind of references to an account by that name. If there is some glitch preventing me from creating the account with that username, please let me know. If someone else has already created an account with my username (I highly doubt that) then, could someone please give me a link to their profile.
    Thanks, I know it sounds dumb, but I really want to use that username

2. Offline

coldandtired

3. Offline

Gravity

Looks like someone got there before you, bud :p You'll just have to pick another. (unless that's yours and you just didn't know it)

Deleted user likes this.
  4. Offline

TnT

Remember, the minecraftforums are also ran by curse, so you might have ran into an issue there.

5. Offline

Gravity

If you PM me your email I'll tell you if they are the same, otherwise I can't give it to you

6. Thanks for the offer. I just figured it out, I made it with an old email account which I had forgotten about long ago. It's all cleared up now

7. Offline

Veromca-2012

Looks like someone got there before you, bud :p You'll just have to pick another. [​IMG]

8. Offline

McLuke500

That happened to me aswell it was a old account I made years ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.