Bukkit Server -- Item Frames are missing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JBA11, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JBA11

I'm currently running a 1.12.2 bukkit server with only 2 plugins -- PermissionsEx and Console (I use a console plugin because I don't have access to terminal on my mac to run the output console for the server). I'm building my own custom "Castle Attack" minigame, inspired by my friend Rubberducky007. Anyway, I've gotten the whole minigame almost complete. Last night, I stopped the server (running it locally because I haven't taken the time to do any port forwarding yet). I reopened it this morning to work on it some more, and found something weird. All of my item frames are missing, but they're not actually missing. They don't appear on my screen, and I can't place items in them or even remove the item frames. So I started to inspect this a little further. I eventually decided to do a /testfor @e[type=item_frame,r=1] to see if there was an item frame where I was standing, and it returned true. So they're there...but they're not. I also tried to summon them, that didn't work tho. Help?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@JBA11
    This is a graphical glich caused by something on the client side. Most likely, one of your mods is causing the problem. See if a vanilla client renders the item frames.

3. Offline

JBA11

I'm using the latest stable 1.12.2 vanilla client and still found no promising results. I did the testfor command like I said above while using Aristois third-party client; still same results.

Ok.. so I went into F3 mode and it doesn't register anything while looking at the item frames. Then I summoned a Creeper and it does the same thing as item frames. All entities are invisible and completely intangible. I can execute commands on them, but players cannot interact with them.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.